[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 80: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 81: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
IDEAS & SUGGESTIONS: Sets, Characters, Packs, Brands etc.. - Page 36 - Community

IDEAS & SUGGESTIONS: Sets, Characters, Packs, Brands etc..

General news and information related to Mega Construx
These new Vikings gave me the idea of a warriors line. They could do all of the legendary fighters throughout the centuries:
-The Romans (mentioned before and has many possibilities even with Gladiators as well)
-Spartans (or more broadly, Ancient Greek)
-Zulu
-Samurai
-Medieval knights
-Ancient Egyptians
-Huns (although this may be controversial but a massive empire nonetheless)
-etc.

Also, I would love a fantasy world setting, more specifically D&D. I would love to have a super-poseable, highly detailed dragonborn or Goliath, not to mention orcs and goblins and dragons and Owlbears and other baddies. Plus I feel that D&D is on the rise in pop culture and who wouldn't want a micro action figure of their favorite character instead of a tiny little statuette.

KhaosTheory wrote:
Thu Sep 21, 2017 3:39 am
Also, I would love a fantasy world setting, more specifically D&D. I would love to have a super-poseable, highly detailed dragonborn or Goliath, not to mention orcs and goblins and dragons and Owlbears and other baddies. Plus I feel that D&D is on the rise in pop culture and who wouldn't want a micro action figure of their favorite character instead of a tiny little statuette.[/color]
I'd like a Drizzt, among other characters.

I'd love to see new pirate sets, and just about any other historical themes. Gosh, I love that Viking longship.

EdwardKenway wrote:
Thu Sep 21, 2017 4:43 am
I'd love to see new pirate sets, and just about any other historical themes.
With a name like Edward Kenway, I'd say Pirates are a good fit for you lol. I second this notion and think Pirate sets would be incredible! Things like a port set, a tavern brawl, famous pirates and their ships (Blackbeard and Queen Anne's Revenge, Charles Vane and the Ranger, "Calico" Jack Rackham and the Fancy), deserted Island to bury treasure on (I know its an inaccuracy but still fun!). Really anything to do with the Golden age of Piracy in the early 18th century!

KhaosTheory wrote:
EdwardKenway wrote:
With a name like Edward Kenway, I'd say Pirates are a good fit for you lol. I second this notion and think Pirate sets would be incredible! Things like a port set, a tavern brawl, famous pirates and their ships (Blackbeard and Queen Anne's Revenge, Charles Vane and the Ranger, "Calico" Jack Rackham and the Fancy), deserted Island to bury treasure on (I know its an inaccuracy but still fun!). Really anything to do with the Golden age of Piracy in the early 18th century!
Good catch. :P All of those ideas would be really cool, plus there's so much they could do with the minifigures, like cloaks, capes, feathered hats, eye patches, peg legs, tattoos, and all sorts of fun weapons. There's so much they could do with a pirate line.

I would really like to get a Mark V armor set from Halo: Combat Evolved. A Master Chief or just a Spartan figure in general in this armor would be amazing. It has been one that I have hoped to see in a set since Mega Brands started making Halo figures and sets.

EdwardKenway wrote:
Fri Sep 22, 2017 6:35 am
KhaosTheory wrote:
EdwardKenway wrote:
Good catch. :P All of those ideas would be really cool, plus there's so much they could do with the minifigures, like cloaks, capes, feathered hats, eye patches, peg legs, tattoos, and all sorts of fun weapons. There's so much they could do with a pirate line.
Yeah I'd wanna see The Skeleton Crew return. So basically Pyrates v2.

The skeleton crew would be great with the new articulation, though I wonder how they'd do the eyes.

Today I went hunting at the Toys R Us and Walmart in Okemos, Michigan. Once again, pretty much nothing new has occurred. But then I made a comparison between mega brands and [competitor], and I see one huge thing that mega could do that would cause an uproar in productivity: Parts. [competitor] sells small, medium and large buckets of nothing but pure [competitor] bricks and pieces, as well as baseplates. Mega brands needs to do stuff like this as well! I watch those "beyonder" commercials on the mega bloks YouTube channel and all I can wonder is "where did these kids get all of these parts?". Mega brands is great at adding marbling and metallic flaking to their bricks, but to find bricks like that in a set just to build anything without ruining the product as a whole is extremely rare. My point is that mega brands could manage to sell baseplates and size ranged toats of nothing more than just bricks, and if there's anything I know, it's that moc creators, animators, and beyonder will purchase any and every set of these they can.

GRANTITO wrote:
Sun Sep 24, 2017 5:03 pm
Today I went hunting at the Toys R Us and Walmart in Okemos, Michigan. Once again, pretty much nothing new has occurred. But then I made a comparison between mega brands and [competitor], and I see one huge thing that mega could do that would cause an uproar in productivity: Parts. [competitor] sells small, medium and large buckets of nothing but pure [competitor] bricks and pieces, as well as baseplates. Mega brands needs to do stuff like this as well! I watch those "beyonder" commercials on the mega bloks YouTube channel and all I can wonder is "where did these kids get all of these parts?". Mega brands is great at adding marbling and metallic flaking to their bricks, but to find bricks like that in a set just to build anything without ruining the product as a whole is extremely rare. My point is that mega brands could manage to sell baseplates and size ranged toats of nothing more than just bricks, and if there's anything I know, it's that moc creators, animators, and beyonder will purchase any and every set of these they can.
I know I'd buy at least one of the bigger ones. Something with like 2,000 pieces would be epic. It would probably be like 100 bucks but there's always Christmas and B-days.

Return to “General discussion”