[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 80: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 81: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
Important Question for Dragons collectors! - Community

Important Question for Dragons collectors!

Trip down memory lane...
Hey all, I recently acquired Xenoz Clerics, Spiritus Guild and Dragon Sages in a bulk lot. I know they are from SpellCasters: Unleashed, a sub-theme released between Iron Raiders and Fire & Ice, but what I'd like to know is if they are really rare packs. Maybe I had just never heard of them until I got the lot but maybe I struck Mega Bloks gold?

Whoa, how the heck did you find those? I have Xenoz Clerics, but only because it was on clearance at the KB Toys website probably a decade ago. Never saw or heard of them anywhere else. Pretty sure those are really rare.

EdwardKenway wrote:
Thu Sep 21, 2017 4:41 am
Whoa, how the heck did you find those? I have Xenoz Clerics, but only because it was on clearance at the KB Toys website probably a decade ago. Never saw or heard of them anywhere else. Pretty sure those are really rare.
Bulk lot. Are they rare? Their all in pretty good condition (one exclusive staff weapon is missing, but I have the chrome variant).

Oh, did you acquire them recently? I don't really have any reliable idea of how rare they are, other than that I only stumbled on them once. Do you have most of the Dragons sets?

EdwardKenway wrote:
Fri Sep 22, 2017 6:26 am
Oh, did you acquire them recently? I don't really have any reliable idea of how rare they are, other than that I only stumbled on them once. Do you have most of the Dragons sets?
Yeah a couple months ago. I don't have much Dragons, I was just a little fellow when the good sets (2002, Krystal Wars, Plasma) came out. I've only been hunting down bulk lots for a few months, so only 20 individual sets, and some dupes, incomplete sets.

I mainly use the parts for Halo dioramas.

Ah, okay. Have you seen anything of the towerbridge set? That was always one of my favorites. I think it was a Toys R Us exclusive, though, so it was kind of rare.

Oh, have you posted pictures of that?

EdwardKenway wrote:
Sun Sep 24, 2017 2:45 pm
Ah, okay. Have you seen anything of the towerbridge set? That was always one of my favorites. I think it was a Toys R Us exclusive, though, so it was kind of rare.

Oh, have you posted pictures of that?
Ah yes I remember that. It came in a tower-style container? Nah I don't own that one. I haven't got any complete BattleStorm sets, just one figure and a couple parts.

I got the bridge set a little while back and I really enjoy it.

I have a tub of dragons stuff ill post some pics on the gallery of the stuff sorry this is off topic

Return to “Retired lines”