[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 80: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 81: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
Project: V.O.R.T.E.X - Page 123 - Community

Project: V.O.R.T.E.X

Tell your own story!

It's been a while. At least I've recovered from my cold-thing. Anyway, I think I'm gonna bid on the AA (I have a plan for it [maybe a custom]).

Edit: I won the Banshee, two Shade Turrets and two Mongooses. I'm gonna ask what else they have. Kool.

New comic chapter fun times.

Edit: No one is on the forums these days... Not just this thread, but RP & FanFiction, General Discussion, all of it. It's gettin' lonely on the forum without pals.

charliebucket wrote:
Wed Sep 27, 2017 4:58 pm

Edit: No one is on the forums these days... Not just this thread, but RP & FanFiction, General Discussion, all of it. It's gettin' lonely on the forum without pals.
Yeah I think it is because school is staring up in the states

Roebuck wrote:
Wed Sep 27, 2017 8:30 pm
charliebucket wrote:
Wed Sep 27, 2017 4:58 pm

Yeah I think it is because school is staring up in the states
Right yes. That explains it. Kool. Maybe there'll be more activity during the weekends? Who knows.

I'm still here. Mostly. Sort of.

Slow internet + busy schedule has meant I'm not around as much as I'd like.

NatoGreavesy wrote:
Wed Sep 27, 2017 9:02 pm
I'm still here. Mostly. Sort of.

Slow internet + busy schedule has meant I'm not around as much as I'd like.
Yeah that's fine, bro. Pop in where you can.

Same for me. Internet is slow and I got a busy schedule. I'm reluctant to post once a week.

OK I need to take a couple of photos for the next chapter so I may not be uploading today. We'll see.

Also, tomorrow, I'm picking up my giant haul (photos on that soon). I'll try to upload a comic tomorrow (Sat). In the meantime, I'll make a final push on the character bios.

charliebucket wrote:
Thu Sep 28, 2017 4:18 pm
OK I need to take a couple of photos for the next chapter so I may not be uploading today. We'll see.

Also, tomorrow, I'm picking up my giant haul (photos on that soon). I'll try to upload a comic tomorrow (Sat). In the meantime, I'll make a final push on the character bios.
Can't wait to see the haul

Admiral-Sabree wrote:
Thu Sep 28, 2017 11:03 pm
charliebucket wrote:
Thu Sep 28, 2017 4:18 pm

Can't wait to see the haul
Thanks, Admiral. I'll pick it up tomorrow, I'll post some photos on the gallery soon so be on the look out for that... It's just gonna be a UNSC-vehicle bolstering-fest. Fun times.

Return to “Roleplay & Fanfiction”