[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 80: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 81: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
A role playing game - Page 6 - Community

A role playing game

Tell your own story!

I'm actually not gonna bother redacting the rest of this. This was just us goofing off and having fun and I don't really care if it stays up.

I arrive At the tank shooting the passengers with my Assault rifle

Hey guys I'm back!!!!! Wat did I miss on the gallery?

So can I join in somehow?

JoeFilms wrote:
Tue Oct 03, 2017 9:27 am
So can I join in somehow?
Joe, you can arrive in at any time. Just read up on what's happened and after you've finished that somehow give your character an opening. I like reading it.

"Busy!" CC replied, clambering up on top of the tank and using his energy sword to cut a way into the pilot's section.

Joe watches in awe. "Huh. Nice little battle you've got here." Joe charges towards the tank, trying to look cool, but trips when he's about halfway there. He rolls over and sees an elite pointing it's energy sword right at his head. "Oh boy. This'll be fun."

JoeFilms wrote:
Tue Oct 03, 2017 9:56 pm
Joe watches in awe. "Huh. Nice little battle you've got here." Joe charges towards the tank, trying to look cool, but trips when he's about halfway there. He rolls over and sees an elite pointing it's energy sword right at his head. "Oh boy. This'll be fun."
"Nice of you to 'drop' by!", Charlie says, humorously, as he makes a dash for the tank.

Return to “Roleplay & Fanfiction”