[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 80: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 81: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
Mega Construx Heroes wish list! - Page 6 - Community

Mega Construx Heroes wish list!

Got a question? Ask it here!
-More Masters of the Universe
-Robin Hood
-Zorro
-The Lone Ranger
-Barbarian Warriors
-Spartans ( similar to the 300 movie versions )
-Ninja and Samurai
-Pirates
-Cowboys and Native American Indians
-Frankenstein's Monster

If that kingdom line is for real they listen for sure. We have been going on about a castle line.

Keep in mind that these ideas have to be kid friendly. I understand that you guys are coming up with awesome ideas, and I enjoy reading them, but ultimately Mega Construx is a toy for kids. I do not think that Resident Evil and a few other M rated games are appropriate for kids who will see these toys in stores. Please understand. :)

Other than that, I have enjoyed reading your comments. I especially like the Robocop idea.

LishaThorne wrote:
Mon Sep 25, 2017 8:46 pm
If that kingdom line is for real they listen for sure. We have been going on about a castle line.
Yep, heck if its real and looks good(super posable highly drtailed figures)I'll get some of it not because I'm that into the castle themes but for wacky time travel stuff.

Admiral-Sabree wrote:
Thu Sep 28, 2017 12:45 pm
LishaThorne wrote:
Mon Sep 25, 2017 8:46 pm
Yep, heck if its real and looks good(super posable highly drtailed figures)I'll get some of it not because I'm that into the castle themes but for wacky time travel stuff.
Yeah I'm hoping that, if the knights are articulated and the sets sell, they'll do a BattlePack so I can just troop-build human warriors for the eventual Project: V.O.R.T.E.X final.

Original TMNT movies characters, such as Shredder, all 4 Turtles, Spinter, Tatsu, Keno, human Footsoldiers, both Aprils, TOKKA, Razar, and your personal pain instructor: Casey Jones to name a few.

But in truth it'd be better as a new line, although I'm in favor of Turtles themed Mega Construx in whatever line we can get (they're own line or MCX heroes)

Hmmm... Tatsu, do I sense a custom idea? I wonder if it's possible?... one of these days.

Masters of the Universe and Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles both could have their own individual lines, not to mention the Thundercats.

King_of_Nothing wrote:
Mon Oct 02, 2017 7:43 pm
Masters of the Universe and Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles both could have their own individual lines, not to mention the Thundercats.
Alien could as well. I'd buy many PowerLoaders.

Since I'm still new to this brand, does anybody have any idea when we will see or hear info about upcoming waves?

King_of_Nothing wrote:
Thu Oct 05, 2017 3:51 pm
Since I'm still new to this brand, does anybody have any idea when we will see or hear info about upcoming waves?
Well the new stuff has already been leaked (no images) the pictures for the Halo sets might be shown at NYCC.

Return to “Ask Mega Construx”