[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 64: Invalid argument supplied for foreach()
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 70: Invalid argument supplied for foreach()
YIKES that's a redacted. - Page 2 - Community

YIKES that's a redacted.

Builds & Discussions

I don't know about you guys, but I'm STOKED after seeing some of the new sets revealed at NYCC. I can't wait to get my hands on a few of those Banished Banshee sets - hopefully they make it to Canada...

cdn_bricks wrote:
Sat Oct 07, 2017 8:42 am
I don't know about you guys, but I'm STOKED after seeing some of the new sets revealed at NYCC. I can't wait to get my hands on a few of those Banished Banshee sets - hopefully they make it to Canada...
I definitely wouldn't mind adding one or two to my collection.

I've been busy so I'll have to look at all the sets on youtube.

I totally agree! I especially can't wait for the new Halo Heroes. I've been wanting an Arbiter, and Halo 3 being my favorite game with Chief, I can't wait to get him!

Honestly, though, I also think it would be super cool to have throwback sets, like if they sold sets they used to sell, or even remade them!

For example, I really want a High Ground set! The old one is $100 at cheapest, and I wouldn't care if they had the older style figures, or if it was a completely new set. Also, I think there should be more battlescapes. One of the last ones on EBay was just bought.

Either way, what do you guys think? Maybe if we got enough people on board, Mega Construx would start doing it!

Oh yea, battlescapes are a must have and I don't know why MEGA stopped making them.

Return to “Halo”