[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 80: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 81: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
What's in your collection? - Page 19 - Community

What's in your collection?

Builds & Discussions
Elemaster wrote:
Wed Oct 11, 2017 4:43 pm
ColBosch wrote:
Wed Oct 11, 2017 4:32 pm
I just got the last Jungle SATCOM Armory set off Amazon's latest batch. I'm still waiting to buy the Heroes II sets, as I am not paying anyone a 300% markup.
Same here for the price. Did you notice one of the vests is new in the Armory? Add that to the fact it has the double-drum rifle, not just the double drum on an older style rifle, makes this better for me. And the fact that the female figure is a bit more tan than normal helps too.
Oh yeah. So it is. Very kool.

I just added a Heroes Series 1 Jet pilot to my collection. I have now completed all the generic figs of the series. I wasn't very fond of Soap and Price.

I just added a Heroes Series 1 Jet pilot to my collection. I have now completed all the generic figs of the series. I wasn't very fond of Soap and Price.

new in my collection urban copter and artic armory and some heroes series, I have all the 2013,2014,2015,2016, (I do not collect ww2 and advanced) than classic military and zombies, I have a few sets really rare, and the exclusive figures, I have some 2017 (6) total 73 sets.

Its easyer to say What I dont have in COD collection, I dont have 25 sets, in general the first ones, and the Heroes Series 2 that they doesent arrives yet to my country (Mexico, Mexico City), surprisingly I get 2 of the new green containers in a store today Monday 23 of Oct. 2017.

NaughtyDanny wrote:
Mon Oct 23, 2017 9:03 pm
Its easyer to say What I dont have in COD collection, I dont have 25 sets, in general the first ones, and the Heroes Series 2 that they doesent arrives yet to my country (Mexico, Mexico City), surprisingly I get 2 of the new green containers in a store today Monday 23 of Oct. 2017.
You got to post to the gallery of that collection man!

My patience was rewarded; I picked up the entire Series 2 Heroes line at my Walmart today.

ColBosch wrote:
Tue Oct 24, 2017 6:14 pm
My patience was rewarded; I picked up the entire Series 2 Heroes line at my Walmart today.
So.... Early.... *faint*

ColBosch wrote:
Tue Oct 24, 2017 6:14 pm
Ugh. They haven't hit my state yet. Though I know they have hit Texas.

Elemaster wrote:
Wed Oct 25, 2017 5:57 pm
Ugh. They haven't hit my state yet. Though I know they have hit Texas.
I was very surprised to see them here. My Walmart doesn't carry much Mega at all anymore. Indeed, they cut their entire toy section way down. But they've been getting the various Heroes lines in lately.

Return to “Call of Duty”