[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 80: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 81: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
New sets spotted! - Page 17 - Community

New sets spotted!

Builds & Discussions
Roebuck wrote:
Fri Oct 06, 2017 6:49 am
Anyone else seen the new shipping crate.
I saw it, yeah. I like the build of it more than the others, I'm not so sure about the colour.

I didn't notice the female trooper at first which is cool. Definitely going to need at least two of these. I've been going for four pairs o' camo pants with each color (except for the Soap from the unreleased CoD Heroes 2) so this will be advantageous for me.

EDIT: Looks like I have two due in Wednesday.

I've spotted the new green crate and the artic crate at my walmart

I live in the middle of nowhere so the few shops toy shops available are very bare in mega bloks/construction with very old sets!! Those with new sets are very lucky!

Y'all see the Dragonfire Drone on Amazon? Got one coming to me. I think I paid more than MSRP but it's a small price to pay compared to Zombies Nuketown.

I found the green jungle crate. I might use it for my series...

Elemaster wrote:
Thu Nov 09, 2017 7:40 am
Y'all see the Dragonfire Drone on Amazon? Got one coming to me. I think I paid more than MSRP but it's a small price to pay compared to Zombies Nuketown.
I'm thinking of grabbing one, tell me how it is. Straight up seals from black ops 2. I want that fig.

Elemaster wrote:
Thu Nov 09, 2017 7:40 am
Hah, I thought you were talking about a real drone. Whoops...

Return to “Call of Duty”