[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 80: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 81: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
Mega Construx Destiny Set Ideas - Page 3 - Community

Mega Construx Destiny Set Ideas

Builds & Discussions
SpartanDelta444 wrote:
Tue Aug 22, 2017 7:07 pm
Admiral-Sabree wrote:
Tue Aug 22, 2017 4:23 pm
lol love all theses ideas buttttttttt. there's a pinned thread that is specifically for this. If I was a mod id move everything there and close this thread since I'm not a mod ill just say this.
I'm just making ideas okay. U cool with that admiral. By the way remember back in the day. Remember me. Spartanz19, jabbathehut, and others. I'm back. And now I'm a destiny person.
of course im cool with that. Thats not a problem. Its having multiple threads for the same thing :D.

I dont know, ive been on alot of forums where stuff gets buried due to repeat threads but its not really a issue here as there is not a huge amount of users making new threads every day.

SpartanDelta444 wrote:
Tue Aug 22, 2017 7:28 pm
Court Of Oryx: A random boss, 2 thralls, 3 acolytes, 1 knight, 1 Titan
Features: 1 random suros company weapon, 2 hive boomers, 1 hive shredder, reward chest, chest of gnashing teeth, 2 rare engrams.
$80.00
hmm like a really meaty troop pack. would be awesome for massing enemys.

Values Tauurc Clash: Valus tauurc, 3 Titans, 5 legionaries, 2 psions,
Any Titan armor,
1 shadow price
1 Hard light
1 ruin wake
Valus Tauurc boss area
1 exotic engram
2 rare engrams
$40.99

I made this separate because, well, idk. I just wanted my ideas separate from others. Also, if if used the pinned, I would be able to read ALL replys. PS: Your guys's ideas ROCK!

New ideas:

For the new game, they need to add sets with new figures for the new enemies.

One set I would like to see is the run down church in the European Dead Zone. I liked the destroyed look, amd it can come with the new vendor/sniper that chills in it. Might come with guardians and fallen. For price, idk.

Next, More strike sets. The Bond Brothers with a guardian and structure decor would be nice. Buildable brothers, that is.

Finally for now, Felwinter Peak BUT only important parts to make a pieces set. What I mean by this is like build the vaults on a plate, part of the mountain, etc.

I will add more!

Eris Morns ship:

Eris morn
$10.00

HALOFOREVER117 wrote:
Thu Aug 24, 2017 11:38 pm
I made this separate because, well, idk. I just wanted my ideas separate from others. Also, if if used the pinned, I would be able to read ALL replys. PS: Your guys's ideas ROCK!
Fair enough.

Sorry, its been a while. I have been playing the new game! Duh :P Here are more ideas from the new game:

Emperor Calus: Just a few background or scenery for the set with Emperor Calus himself. Do what you guys did with the gladiator, make him usable. He has the ability (If you want) to take off parts of his armor and show his robot form. Include Royal loyalists (Cabal colored gold and purple) and a guardian or two.

Cabal Interceptor (Red legion): Restyle it, color it another way, and add a psion to make this set worth getting.

Royal Beast: This can be a set or series, where as a set, it comes with one of the 6 beasts from the raid. Include some regular war beasts with it. For a series, add 1 of 6 beast to every set, and collect them all!

Crucible Set: Includes A building with scenery and a spicy ramen sign on the building. Include some guardian figures, and this will be Mayhem! (You could also include crests[ Engrams colored a certain way] for some deaths)

Ether Public Event: Make a huge Servitor For it and some shanks and/or guardians for a teamwork mission!

Finally(for now):

Drill Public Event: The Fallen Drill has some barricades around it with the drill built itself. Add fallen and guardians, for best experience. The Cabal is the same, except cabal style and with cabal figures. Also has guardians.
I will make more later.

And a Thresher with a Psion pilot and Ikora Rey (Destiny 2 players know why).

RichardT1977 wrote:
Sun Oct 08, 2017 8:51 pm
And a Thresher with a Psion pilot and Ikora Rey (Destiny 2 players know why).
I WANT IKORA!!!

Return to “Destiny”