[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 80: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 81: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
Those Two Guys - The Comics of NatoGreavesy. - Page 62 - Community

Those Two Guys - The Comics of NatoGreavesy.

Tell your own story!
Mega hates my baseplate.

My latest comic just ended yesterday.

I have no idea what to do next.

NatoGreavesy wrote:
Fri Sep 29, 2017 10:56 pm
I have no idea what to do next.
It's your call, bro. I don't know what you could do next. It's up to you. Just don't force a story, a story will appear in your mind when it wants to.

I've been setting up for the Battle of Antares with Admiral-Sabree, but I don't think either of us are ready to start that yet. I'm still waiting on some sets, and trying to organise a space to build a proper base for the battle.

NatoGreavesy wrote:
Sat Sep 30, 2017 1:08 am
I've been setting up for the Battle of Antares with Admiral-Sabree, but I don't think either of us are ready to start that yet. I'm still waiting on some sets, and trying to organise a space to build a proper base for the battle.
I need a scarab. Feel free to do some off story stuff. Mabry something you don't always do or even for fun a prequel mabey with bradford.

But got another idea for a Carlos side story, but I don't want to immediately revisit the Timeless Plains, so I might slightly delay Jim's journey to Antares with a side story of his own.

NatoGreavesy wrote:
Sat Sep 30, 2017 1:08 am
I gotta do my Anteres build-up story as well, I've got everything I need now, I just need to take photos of it. It'll be kool, though.

Well... this sucks.

Paypal, in its infinite wisdom, has decided that because I made my latest Ebay order from a different address, it might be fraudulent activity, and has frozen all of my payments. Now I've got $40 missing from my bank account, and two seperate Ebay sellers demanding the money they didn't get.

Since Paypal is still apparently 'reviewing my documents', I guess all I can do now is send apologies to the two Ebay sellers, ask them to cancel my order, and try to buy the Brute Customiser pack and MCX Heroes sets through Amazon instead.

Unknown 1: Ok, hmm clever. Is that even possible though?

Unknown 1: ... Do, do you think that will work?
Unknown 3: I don't know, why are you asking me?

Unknown 4: He's not.

Unknown 2: Unlikley, it's possible, under the right circumstances, I doubt it will work here.

Unknown 1: Are you sure? I've seen things in worse condition work.

Unknown 2: Ya well that wasent being used as a doorway to Fraron now was it. There using a physical object. Something that is of relative unimportance.

Unknown 1: Unimportance? Wait so why wount it work?

Unknown 2: They need something more. Emotionally connected, at least for what there trying to do.

Unknown 1: Emotionally? Your kidding right? Is that even practical.

Unknown 4: You would be surprised.

Unknown 3: Seriously? Last I checked it didn't work that way.

Unknown 2: It normally dosent ... however, the exact way they are using it plus the way it was already used and with it amped still. Circumstance. Even then though that thing was never finished and I've never seen something like this work, I'm about nintenine percent sure they they will kill him...

Unknown 3: ... Whatever, when theres something to shoot tell me k.

Unknown 1: So how can we increase the odds of success. Is there something you can do? Boost the what ever it is from there end?

Unknown 2: Yes I can, but i'm not going too... for three reason. One its a horrible idea. Two me showing up will probably go something along the lines of "what the heck!" Three, it will be followed up by them shooting me, with bullets, untill I'm dead.

Unknown 3: She's got you there.

Unknown 1: shush you... ok so what do you suggest.

Unknown 3: Really quick, why does this guy matter?

Unknown 1: He's important, trust me.

Unknown 2: ... I don't know I just got here.

Unknown 1: He is. ... So can we do something from his side?

Unknown 4: Your ship, dosent it have that quantom intaliment thing.

Unknown 2: Yes, and if I were to go there and lock onto him and trace it back to them, it would bring it too 37.839 ect percentage.

Unknown 1: Bad, if It dosent work what happens?

Unknown 3: Death.

Unknown 2: Yep. Dark space... there's no air. So he would sophicate

Unknown 1: Ya, figured. What else can we do without direct intervention.

Unknown 3: Direct intervention?

Unknown 4: There's a time to sit in the shadows and a time to act, what is it going to be?

Unknown 1: We have... we have three, schism. Go there and use yours and "help" him out. It will appear as if they did it themselves. Done, easy.

Unknown 2: I'm not inconspicuous you know, also there's some people there who would rather do some... ya.

Unknown 1: Its our best option. Just don't linger.

Unknown 2: Ok be back...

Unknown 4: Ok tick forward let's see if this works now.

Unknown 3: Come on fail....

Unknown 1: He's gone...

Unknown 2: Back... going there... exhausting...

Unknown 1: Tracing back, ok let's go real time. There he is.

Unknown 4: Pay up.

Unknown 3: Remember you owe me.

Unknown 1: Please, for the love of all things holy stop betting on life and death.

Unknown 3: Ill try,

Unknown 4: She talked me into it.

Unknown 3: You know what im going to get some coffee from your trash ship. Want any.

Unknown 2: Sure...

Unknown 3: Alright.

Unknown 1: You know her coffee is trash right.

Unknown 2: It cant... be as bad as your cooking. Anyway I got to, I was in the middle of this thing, shifting gravity and stuff... I'll be back relatively in five.

Unknown 1: Wait!

Unknown 2: ahhh, hands off don't touch my t-

Unknown 1: Ya ya balance and what not, you see that.

Unknown 2: See what? What am I supposed to be seeing?

Unknown 1: That person, dark hood, right there in the shadows.

Unknown 4: There that. It's right there.

Unknown 2:...?

Unknown 4: What is your eyesite again?

Unknown 2: Far better then yours, chances are if you can see something and I can't is that it is a graphic projection created by your mind trying to adjust to the change in sequences that you likly caused before your own eyes. That or they have some sort of inhibited field on them that's blocking them from quantom, polyomentic technology.

Unknown 4: What? But how exactly. Who else has tech like that.

Unknown 2: You would be surprised.

Unknown 1: The question is why would they be hinding from, well to say they were hidding from you, that's a good one. So why don't they want someone or something to see them? Ok we'll keep monitoring, I'll harrase you when I need help again.

Unknown 2: Ok, I'll be back in five. Soo.

Unknown 3: Coff- and where'd she go.

Unknown 1: Don't worry she'll be back in 5.

Unknown 2: 5 what? Seconds, minutes, days, weeks!? Longer?

Unknown 1: Probably. I'm going to switch these feeds here. Moniter this will you, keep an eye on him and get another on this person here. Let's see what there hidding from, or what there after.

Unknown 3: Hu, well more coffee for me.

Unknown 4: Na ugh you owe me give me that cup.

Unknown 1: We'll wait and see.

Hm, interesting.

Looks like someone thinks Carlos is worth saving.

Went shopping today, found none of the things I went looking for, wound up snagging a pair of Honor Guards instead.

Return to “Roleplay & Fanfiction”