[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 80: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 81: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
Mega Construx Destiny Set Ideas - Page 4 - Community

Mega Construx Destiny Set Ideas

Builds & Discussions
From Destiny 2 the guardian tank. Cost as much as the Cabal tank set.

Generic create a guardian station,Have parts for a basic warlock,hunter and titan in male/female genders and human,evo and awoken races. station comes with parts to create a basic guardian.

werepolarbear wrote:
Sun Nov 05, 2017 4:22 pm
Generic create a guardian station,Have parts for a basic warlock,hunter and titan in male/female genders and human,evo and awoken races. station comes with parts to create a basic guardian.
I'm not really too sure how useful this'd be by now. Most of the sets in the line are Armory sets so I feel we have enough spare armor as is, and we've now got even more options with the upcoming Halo Heroes styled figures. I'm all for more Armory sets and new figures, but I don't think we really need another type of set to offer a similar thing.

For me, I think we're at a point where we're sorely lacking battle packs. Thrall, Cabal, and the Vex both have most of the molds we really need for them, and those armies are HUGE in game, but we really don't have any way to army build beyond buying duplicates of sets. I'd find it hard to believe that I'm the only one who finds it frustrating that the Thrall are only available in two $15+ sets that include several non-massable components.

Yah, the game is based on fighting hordes of enemies. It would be practical to have hostile army building packs.

Definitely, the thing I want the most from the Destiny line is a massive army of enemies, and at this point I cannot get that. I would love to see battle-packs of the Hive, Cabal, Vex, and most of all the Fallen. I wish Mega would make some Dregs and Vandals. Also, I would appreciate seeing the House of Judgement and the House of Winter in at least one set. I know that the Mega Construx Destiny line is relatively new, so I understand why these have not yet appeared, I'm just saying what I would like to see.

We've gotten Sparrows (so many Sparrows!) and a Cabal Interceptor, so now I think we need a Fallen Pike. With a Dreg. And a Titan, since they're slightly underrepresented in the line.

RichardT1977 wrote:
Thu Nov 09, 2017 9:51 pm
We've gotten Sparrows (so many Sparrows!) and a Cabal Interceptor, so now I think we need a Fallen Pike. With a Dreg. And a Titan, since they're slightly underrepresented in the line.
Good news then, an Amazon leak showed that there's gonna be a Pike set with two Devil Shanks, and Gjallarwing with Titan & Raze-Lighter in Rise of Iron armour. No Dregs yet, but hey, a sword in a smaller set with a GREAT Titan.

RichardT1977 wrote:
Yeah, too many sparrows. A Fallen Pike would be awesome.

There's a Pike coming. Also some other cool sets, you can find them on a big webshop I probably can't mention. Still no Dregs, Vandals or Knights sadly though.

DeadHero wrote:
Fri Nov 10, 2017 8:22 am
RichardT1977 wrote:
Yeah, too many sparrows. A Fallen Pike would be awesome.
Hehehe... It's just been revealed.

Return to “Destiny”