[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 80: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 81: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
Those Two Guys - The Comics of NatoGreavesy. - Page 63 - Community

Those Two Guys - The Comics of NatoGreavesy.

Tell your own story!
I bought something yesterday! it's in the COD section.

Hay honor guards are nice. They don't last long in stores either

NatoGreavesy wrote:
Mon Oct 16, 2017 7:53 am
Went shopping today, found none of the things I went looking for.
I feel you.

Sorry that I haven't been posting as many comic chapters lately. It's been raining a lot, which has made it difficult to take outdoor photos. Even when it's not running, everything's muddy, or half-flooded.

NatoGreavesy wrote:
Sat Oct 21, 2017 5:11 am
Sorry that I haven't been posting as many comic chapters lately. It's been raining a lot, which has made it difficult to take outdoor photos. Even when it's not running, everything's muddy, or half-flooded.
That's fine. When you get a chance, then take some photos.

no worries gives me time to catch up :D

ccbrowning5 wrote:
Mon Oct 16, 2017 9:24 am
I bought something yesterday! it's in the COD section.
What did ya get

So, I know this is late, but I just want to say.... Way to go, Nato! I have read your series from the beginning of Those Two Guys up until your newest series, Vanguard. I am unspeakably impressed with the character and story development. Jim and Carlos have come so far since the beginning, where they were just a few rookies who got caught up in a crazy plot. Now, they're two of the greatest heroes to ever get their story told. So, again, way to go, Nato. Way to freakin' go.

SpartanGregor113 wrote:
Sun Oct 22, 2017 2:08 pm
So, I know this is late, but I just want to say.... Way to go, Nato! I have read your series from the beginning of Those Two Guys up until your newest series, Vanguard. I am unspeakably impressed with the character and story development. Jim and Carlos have come so far since the beginning, where they were just a few rookies who got caught up in a crazy plot. Now, they're two of the greatest heroes to ever get their story told. So, again, way to go, Nato. Way to freakin' go.
Here here! *Raises glass of water*

SpartanGregor113 wrote:
Sun Oct 22, 2017 2:08 pm
BO friggin YA

Return to “Roleplay & Fanfiction”