[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 80: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 81: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
Upload time - Community

Upload time

Got a question? Ask it here!
So, I am just curious, but is there a reason as to why videos take way longer than photos to get approved? A few days ago, I posted a photo that I was planning to use as the thumbnail of a Stop Motion that I posted yesterday. The photo got approved about 10 minutes after being posted, but the stop motion is still not up. I am assuming it will get posted eventually, (and I accidentally sent it twice. So, sorry about that.) But again, my question is why are the approval times so vastly different?

Just wondering.

-SpartanGregor113

Uuh... I'm not sure why they would do that. I'd say just try re-re uploading it and see what happens. This has happened to me before and I just gave upon that video after attempt no.4

I would do that, except when I was posting my "Fireteam Frostbite Teaser" I did that, and the first and second posts both showed up like 2 days later. Which is obnoxious, because it says it should take 24 hours.

I have now tried to upload it three times, and it still has not shown up. I am really disappointed. I worked quite hard on it, and I don't even get to share it.

I've posted a lot of replies on forums weeks ago and they haven't shown up so far, by the time you read this it'll probably have been a month since I wrote this...

Return to “Ask Mega Construx”