[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 80: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 81: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
New sets spotted! - Page 18 - Community

New sets spotted!

Builds & Discussions
There seems to be a Urban Troop Pack listed on Amazon, though unavailable. It has a recolored Hazmat Suit, two old fashioned gas masks, a new head in a hood, two new shotguns as seen in the CoD Heroes 2 Soap figure, the firearm seen in the standalone Hazmat Suit, and an "anti-missile system". It will be an instant purchase for me.

EDIT: There's also a WWII checkpoint that's unavailable that has pictures now. Finally an antagonist.

Admiral-Sabree wrote:
Mon Nov 13, 2017 2:31 am
Elemaster wrote:
Thu Nov 09, 2017 7:40 am
Y'all see the Dragonfire Drone on Amazon? Got one coming to me. I think I paid more than MSRP but it's a small price to pay compared to Zombies Nuketown.
I'm thinking of grabbing one, tell me how it is. Straight up seals from black ops 2. I want that fig.
So the drone itself is cute, nothing to write home about (having not played the games I have no basis for comparison). I do like the minifig, and the headset is compatible with many older heads (mainly ones without helmets and ones with baseball caps). The datapad is nice and always love camo pants.

Elemaster wrote:
Mon Nov 13, 2017 1:29 pm
There seems to be a Urban Troop Pack listed on Amazon, though unavailable. It has a recolored Hazmat Suit, two old fashioned gas masks, a new head in a hood, two new shotguns as seen in the CoD Heroes 2 Soap figure, the firearm seen in the standalone Hazmat Suit, and an "anti-missile system". It will be an instant purchase for me.

EDIT: There's also a WWII checkpoint that's unavailable that has pictures now. Finally an antagonist.
I'll buy both of those in a blink of an eye!

There is a new British troop pack with 4 solders, 3 stens and a breen.
Also a new desert troop pack, urban troop pack and lastly the check point.

Also there is a winter ww2 troop pack

Ok guys here are the pictures.

From beginning to end we have: Desert troop pack, WW2 checkpoint, British troop pack, Urban troop pack and lastly we have WW2 winter troop pack.

Well, all five are on my Amazon wishlist when they unlock. I look forward to adding them to the collective.

I cannot get Amazon to show them to me. Every time I change one variable in the search, it resets all of the others.

ColBosch wrote:
Tue Nov 14, 2017 11:40 am
I cannot get Amazon to show them to me. Every time I change one variable in the search, it resets all of the others.
Search Mega Construx Call of Duty under Toys and Games. Include Out of Stock. ????? Profit!

Elemaster wrote:
Tue Nov 14, 2017 12:07 pm
Search Mega Construx Call of Duty under Toys and Games. Include Out of Stock. ????? Profit!
Okay, that time worked. Weird. I'd really like to see more vehicles; I like the itty-bitty action figures, but they're not really my primary interest when it comes to building blocks.

Return to “Call of Duty”