[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 64: Invalid argument supplied for foreach()
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 70: Invalid argument supplied for foreach()
Next COD signature series set! - Community

Next COD signature series set!

Builds & Discussions
One of my favorite planes from WW2 is the boeing B-29 Superfortress! During its time it was one of the most advanced and helpful bombers during the war, It would do the plane a great honor if MEGA Construx could make this set almost too scale and as close too the real thing as possible. And even if you have too make the set around the 300 dollars range I would still buy like five of them haha! Let me know what you think!

Eh, the B-29 wasn't around too long. But definitely long enough to bomb Japan twice to end the war. Definitely served a good long run during Korea and even for civilian uses.
Personally, my favorite Bomber is probably the easiest to distinguish. The B-17 Flying Fortress. Second would have to be the B-25 Mitchell.
As for fighters, I love almost every single fighter the USAAC used from the P-40 Kitty Hawk to the P-50. I would love to see a P-40, P-47, or even a P-38.
Overall, I'm just a huge aviation fan, especially during WWII

Living next to WPAFB (home of the 445th) I may be biased. But I'm a fan of the C17... Not exactly WWII but certainly a modern staple.

I think the best set for a CoD Sig Series would be an AC-130. Can anyone think of a more iconic vehicle from the CoD series?

The next Call of Duty Signature set should be an Osprey. I think a VTOL transport has more play value than a large gunship. Although a WWII B-17 would be awesome too

An Osprey would be awesome!

this may be old but make a vtol warbird and sentinel gunship

I think it would be cool to have a uh 1 huey not the gunship but just a regular troop transport with m60s mounted on each side or maybe a medevac chopper with the red cross decals. Either way id be cool to have more vietnam sets.

A new Blackhawk, but in Black!!! Or a Huey from Nam

An Aircraft carrier with enough room to hold 2 Harrier jets (and maybe future sets like an osprey or a AC-130) would be awesome and making have the volley cannons and all kinds of stuff thats on a real aircraft carrier would be awesome!

Return to “Call of Duty”