[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 80: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 81: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
Sets we wish were made... - Community

Sets we wish were made...

Builds & Discussions
I just thought I'd make this topic because there are a couple of sets I wish mega would make!

I'll start off by saying I'm super excited about the conex box sets. I buy them two at a time. But in general they need more buildings and interiors, and by that I mean FULL buildings and interiors not just facades. If they wanted to make it easy for themselves they could even do a "steel building" warehouse with the walls of the conex boxes.

Deamas wrote:
Tue Nov 14, 2017 6:04 pm
If they wanted to make it easy for themselves they could even do a "steel building" warehouse with the walls of the conex boxes.
I could dig that!

I wish hey could make a remake of the ww2 battle tank now that they are going into more detail with the sets.

it would be nice to see more detailed pieces as a pack like foliage and flora (trees bushes plants) sand bags etc, it would really make this company itself standout amongst competitors or similar products, since no one on the market really provides scenery sets, i find myself having many many figures but with not enough structures or environmental assets which in return makes owning figures that you can display lackluster, it would be great to see a single pack or a couple packs that provide the builder with objects such as barrels sandbags boxes roadblocks things like this, if possible even a set containing a building or a building set itself where you can construct a place (building) (structure) where our figures can fight,hide,survive, whatever it be. Id like to see a reply from someone from this great company on this issue itd be an amzing addition.

it would be nice to see more detailed pieces as a pack like foliage and flora (trees bushes plants) sand bags etc, it would really make this company itself standout amongst competitors or similar products, since no one on the market really provides scenery sets, i find myself having many many figures but with not enough structures or environmental assets which in return makes owning figures that you can display lackluster, it would be great to see a single pack or a couple packs that provide the builder with objects such as barrels sandbags boxes roadblocks things like this, if possible even a set containing a building or a building set itself where you can construct a place (building) (structure) where our figures can fight,hide,survive, whatever it be. Id like to see a reply from someone from this great company on this issue itd be an amzing addition.

Return to “Call of Duty”