[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 80: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 81: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
IDEAS & SUGGESTIONS: Sets, Characters, Packs etc.. - Page 33 - Community

IDEAS & SUGGESTIONS: Sets, Characters, Packs etc..

Builds & Discussions
I think they should make a WW2 French "Maquis" resistance set, 'cos even if it's not canonically accurate would still be nice for collectors.

EvanLooL wrote:
Fri Jul 28, 2017 1:44 pm
Like other people have said, I think you should add more soldiers from WW2. A couple of ideas would be Axis forces, such as Japan or Germany, and some from the allies as well, such as British, Canadians or Australians. A few ideas would be:
-British Troops, Maybe a 4 pack or 6 pack with Lee Enfield, Sten, etc.
-British Tanks and Paratroopers
-German Packs, with Tanks, Medics, Stormtroopers, Rifleman, Snipers, Officers, etc. Multiple sets probably needed to fit all
-Japanese Zeros, Soldiers, etc.
More Allied troops! Increase medics supplies and maybe add a little bag for them. Add a pack of maybe 10+ soldiers (including all new molds, such as snipers, medics, demolition crews, para's, riflemen, officer, etc) and I think most of us could agree we would like to see a little of ALL branches of the military. An special air force and navy series would be amazing. And, like other people have said, add a weapons pack with maybe a couple soldiers, but the focus would be equipment. M1919, M1911, Trench Gun, Scoped M1 Garand. All the good stuff. There would have to be quite a lot of sets to create all of these things. Some people (including me) would like to see some equipment packs, with only weapons, tents, backpacks, and supplies. I would like to see these items published over the next 3 years. But other than that, all your WW2 packs are very nice.
What about us frenchies? I'd love to see some Maquis (French resistance) sets and figures although not necessarily cannon!

I'd love to see a Panzer VI(Tiger I) set because it was Germany's most proud, iconic,feared Tank and it turned the tide of the war on the Russian front for Germany after the T34 was introduced by the Red Army. I would also love to see the German Messerschmitt bf 109 which was the most produced German fighter plane in WWII and also the face of Luftwaffe's aerial force.

With the new cod ww2 game, one of the missions is with the Maquis (French resistance) it would be cool to get a battle pack for the French resistance!

This is going to sound silly, but I want to see a "Morgan" figure head with the same sandy hue as the "Desert Tank" set - the slightly more saturated tan. We have green, we have white, and we have the more "muted" tan - adding in the brighter tan will help complete some of the forces I have going on.

Hi I'm new to this so hopefully I'm doing this right lol. So a set idea that I had is that Mega Construx could make a set from MW2, so here it is...

Figures:
General shepherd x1
shadow company figures x2 (different and possibly new molds)
pilot figure x1
Gary "Roach" Sanderson x1
Simon "Ghost" Riley x1

Main build:
Sikorsky MH-53 Pave Low x1 (desert camo like in game)
large enough to hold two pilots and 4 passengers (sitting)
back ramp that lowers and can lock up to close
make it accessible by being able to take off the top

Accessories:
Jerry can x1
double pockets x3
flashbangs x2
binoculars x1
gun sling x2
E-tool x1
care package x1 (black & red)
new smoke grenade x2
new frag grenade mold x3
extra mags for the guns x2
new magazine mold x1 (dual mags)
range finder x1
canteen x1
walkie talkie x1
battle knife x3
leg rig x6
laptop x1
cable cutter x1
Holographic sight x1
heartbeat sensor x1

Weapons:
Revolver x1 (painted)
handgun x1 (painted)
Assault rifle x1 (new Scar-H mold, painted)
new Stinger launcher x1 mold (painted)
new spas 12 mold x1 (painted, foldable stock)
ACR x1 (painted)
P90 x1 (painted)

Misc:
buildable terrain
barbed wire fences x2

Price: $69.99

hopefully this can happen and I also hope its not to much to ask for, also hope you thought this was a cool idea :-).

I’d love to see Spectre in the hero series

Due to the main fighter plane in cod ww2 is the P-47 Thunderbolt I’d love to see a set of it I mean we have the P-51 so why not.

It would also be nice to get some more of the huge sets like the hovercraft such as

*a ww2 battleship
*a B-29 Superfortress
*something like the old halo battlescapes re purposed for cod

Going on the topic of blops 2 it would be incredible if we could get a VTOL Warship
We got 2 Vietnam sets that were related to blops 1 but a Huey Gunship or a Cobra Gunship would be nice

That’s all I have at the moment but I will think of some more

Make a standalone WW2 and modern soldier packs not just being limited with the "Call of Duty" series. I would love to see non-US special forces such as the SAS, Spetsnaz, Mossad and please give us real villains such as terrorist, robbers, thugs/criminals, etc...

I recently got a massive haul between1st of December to the 26th and I love them but I notice some of the sets that are based off real vehicles have some easily fixable oddities - e.g the Desert Tank set which is based off the M2 Bradley ifv (in my point of view) has a slightly longer barrel than the original which can easily be fixed by removing one of the long cylindrical pieces used for the barrel and one of many which can be fixed .Personally I just believe that some of the sets should be made a little more accurate to the real vehicles they are based on e.g. the humvee.

Return to “Call of Duty”