[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 80: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 81: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
HHS5 spotted. - Community

HHS5 spotted.

Builds & Discussions
They were sold out by the time I tried to buy Sgt Johnson on Amazon, no luck. but they were sighted on there, and Arbiter and Brute Guard are on ebay right now. following the past HHSeries releases, I would guess at least 3 weeks before we see them become more accessible.

They're everywhere now on Ebay, all at ridiculous scalper prices and now at more modest/reasonable scalper prices. All appear to be sourced from New York.

Meanwhile on the West Coast I'm seeing restocking of ODST customizer sets and Zealot weapon pack sets .... FROM LAST YEAR.

It's not a surprise that Mattel is losing money when they can't even get their products in stores or on Amazon.

If they blow it this Holiday season, they'll have no one to blame but themselves.

YOU HEAR THAT MEGA??

Armageist wrote:
Thu Nov 16, 2017 11:55 pm
They're everywhere now on Ebay, all at ridiculous scalper prices and now at more modest/reasonable scalper prices. All appear to be sourced from New York.

Meanwhile on the West Coast I'm seeing restocking of ODST customizer sets and Zealot weapon pack sets .... FROM LAST YEAR.

It's not a surprise that Mattel is losing money when they can't even get their products in stores or on Amazon.

If they blow it this Holiday season, they'll have no one to blame but themselves.

YOU HEAR THAT MEGA??
I don't think I'd be blaming MEGA. Stores only have a certain section for MEGA. Truthfully it;s not very big and the other day I saw some more L3go sets leaking over into it. But the stores do have the sets in a warehouse or in the storage area for the store. What's keeping sets on the shelf is the demand. At my local wal-mart there are ten Osiris sets which is keeping Blue Team from showing up. Stores have to get rid of the old to bring in the new. I think MEGA has done great with stocking online sellers such as amazon and the TRU. Plus I saw Faithful vs Fallen sets at TRU within a week they were officially released. I think MEGA has had some bad times with distributing sets but they really kick it into gear for Christmas. That's one thing I've noticed. I think it's the stores that refuse to stock them. My local Wal-Mart employees wouldn't even go check storage for a few sets because they were so lazy. I now they had the sets because online it said they were in stock for that store. I think MEGA is in the clear here for HHS5. I'm pretty sure it's the stores and demand of a certain set.

Well I hope they show up soon cause I really want all the figs from this line... Well Sept truth and the brute. Both boaring figures.

Admiral-Sabree wrote:
Fri Nov 17, 2017 1:57 pm
Well I hope they show up soon cause I really want all the figs from this line... Well Sept truth and the brute. Both boaring figures.
I completely agree with you on truth, but I actually quite like the Brute.

Lol I'll probably get the hole set just so I can laugh every time I see Truth without a chair. The only use for the actual truth character is after he loses his chair and gets infected, or swapping out the old truth with the new one. But I'm not even sure If this ones more detailed. One day I'll get the shadow. But anyway I agree with Charlie that brutes pretty nice, if I had the chance I'll get two.

GreenSpartan082 wrote:
Fri Nov 17, 2017 4:08 pm
Lol I'll probably get the hole set just so I can laugh every time I see Truth without a chair. The only use for the actual truth character is after he loses his chair and gets infected, or swapping out the old truth with the new one. But I'm not even sure If this ones more detailed. One day I'll get the shadow. But anyway I agree with Charlie that brutes pretty nice, if I had the chance I'll get two.
All three prophets look relativly the same, could use the same one to recreate the entire set of prophets? Noticed some of the Ebay sellers are from Michigan now, meaning some suppliers in the center of america or so now. Haven't been able to get a hand on any of them and Im pretty dissapointed because of how close black friday is coming that they arent more commonly found yet. I just saw a PoT sell with the winning bid of 41USD etc. which sucks theyre rare enough to sell for a bigger set right now.

The brute is the same as the brute bodyguard armor set from all the other brute sets. If I want brute bodyguards I'll just buy the brute lance in bulk. (I plan to get a few when I get back) it's 6$ on amazon. Blue based armor is the only difference really.

On the prophets that might be a good idea, but keep in mind truth from the hero line comes with a wash on him. I'm going to stick with the shadow variant and just stick the heroes one on a stand.

Man can't wait for arbiter though, I'm not sure which one to use after I get him though, the halo 5 version or the classic halo bungie version.

Return to “Halo”