[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 80: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 81: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
Mega-Verse "Retired Thread" - Page 37 - Community

Mega-Verse "Retired Thread"

Tell your own story!
So I kind of have started my series: go check out Project S.P.A.R.T.A.N.
So here's my timeline addition:
Tech 11 Ltd created
Tech 11 Ltd designs and builds the first M825 prototype codenamed "Wolf"
Production line for the M825 starts and it replaces the older M820
The M825A starts production.
Tech 11 Ltd starts finance of Project S.P.A.R.T.A.N.
Project S.P.A.R.T.A.N. is successfully carried out and finished.

Survivor11 wrote:
Fri Nov 17, 2017 2:00 am
Tech 11 Ltd created
Wow this takes place very late in the mega verse timeline, please look at post collapse information and define who exactly is carrying put these projects. Also try to take into account unaided information based off pending factions fighting/ retaking territorys/lossing them. That or if there a new faction put that in there as well.

I'll be adding everything later today, I'll tell you once I have, also ya I remember your the guy with the super tanks.

Your first comic page, attack! ... fall back were being overran :D

Last but not least welcome to the mega verse

I know but there are like a hundred posts so I figured:
I'm gonna suggest a small piece of my timeline and see what people say, I'm gonna check out the latest version and probably try to tweak some things. XD

Admiral-Sabree wrote:
Fri Nov 17, 2017 1:40 pm
Survivor11 wrote:
Fri Nov 17, 2017 2:00 am
Tech 11 Ltd created
Last but not least welcome to the mega verse
Here here!

Oh did I mention this can be an alternative reality if need be...

Survivor11 wrote:
Fri Nov 17, 2017 3:30 pm
Oh did I mention this can be an alternative reality if need be...
Well if it dosent tie into the mega-verse and its a separate reality it wouldn't be involved with the mega verse :D, it can originate somewhat in another universe but at some point should lead into the mega verse universe.

Hm, it's been a while since I actually updated my parts of this. Time to remedy that.

- Four days prior to the Battle of Gorna Pass, Bradford Branson and Julien Vex launch infiltrate the Covenant cruiser Beacon of Faith, destroying the ship, and disrupting the experiments being conducted by Yhil 'Gzared. During the conflict, a bomb of unknown design was prematurely detonated, but the humans caught in the blast radius seemingly suffered no ill effects.
- Yhil 'Gzared survives the destruction of his ship, and manages to preserve a core component of the bomb. His lieutenant Varn 'Doram also survives, but not uninjured.
- Vex, Bradford, Bradford's brother Rodrick, and Lucio Giuseppe, regroup on the surface of Antares Prime and become The Vanguard, serving as bait to lure the Covenant advance directly into the trap being prepared at Gorna Pass.

- Having recovered from his injuries, Varn 'Doram adopts a new title: The Blackhand. Feeling undervalued by what remains of the Covenant Empire, he strikes off on his own.

- Thanks to his minor, but integral role during the Battle of Gorna Pass, Lucio Giuseppe gain favour among the officials of the UNSC. He expands his business, evolving from a simple middle-man weapons contractor to the head of a thriving weapons production company all of his own: G-Corp.

- Damien Werth, recently graduated from university, leads an archaeological expedition to a decrepit Forerunner research installation - The Apocryphal Hoard - near the Gelida system.
- Varn 'Doram, having roamed the galaxy in search of a new purpose in life, crosses paths with Damien. While the pair are initially wary of one another, they soon find themselves united by their interest in the research they find on the station - the prophecies of the Ancient Races on Gelida, transcripts relating to the legends of earth's High Elves, and tales of an impossible place shrouded in snow.
- Inspired by these legends, Varn strikes off on his own again, determined to find the source of these ancient powers.

- At the request of his old friend, Zaal 'Varim, Yhil Gzared travels to Gelida to help supervise the original Super Flood experiment. Pleased by the success, he leaves the planet and returns to his own experiments.

- Jim reluctantly leaves for Antares Prime, bringing Vex and Blight with him.
- Carlos returns from the Timeless Plains, clearly traumatised by his experiences there. Unbeknownst to him or his allies, a mysterious woman has followed him back to his world.
- Shortly after his return, Carlos experiences a strange dream (comic: Psychosis), wherein he receives an ominous warning, and a strange knife that follows him wherever he goes.
- After being closed down earlier in the year, G-Corp is unexpectedly revived in December, now managed by Jeremiah Maxwell, one of the former stockholders in the company. However, the company no longer has access to its contracts with the UNSC, and is forced to make trade deals with... less scrupulous parties.

- Jim questions Vex about his role in the first Battle of Antares, hoping to gain some insight that will help him in the battle to come. Instead, he finds himself questioning if his father was really the kind of man he'd always thought he was.
- Carlos decides to travel to Antares to help Jim, but the ship that was going to take him there is destroyed by the same mysterious woman who followed him back from the Timeless Plains.
- Times Collide begins.

There should be a Mega-Multi-Verse!!

How about this:
Tech 11 Ltd replaces G-corp as the main weapons and vehicle manufacturer of the UNSC.

I don't want to appear rude, Survivor11, but it feels like you're trying to make yourself a part of the Mega-Verse without really understanding what the Mega-Verse is.

The idea was to collaborate, and create a shared continuity and timeline for some of our comics. While some of these comics acknowledge the existence of a multi-verse, all of these stories take place in the one shared universe, hence the name: The Mega-Verse.

There are plenty of comics on the forum that aren't part of the Mega-Verse, and a few that reference the Mega-Verse but are still set in distinct alternate realities. Don't feel the need to cram your comic into this continuity if it isn't going to fit properly, or it can stand on its own. At the moment, it seems like you're trying to stick your comic in at the far end of the current timeline, without acknowledging or referencing anything that's happened beforehand.

I'd recommend that you have a read through some of the existing Mega-Verse comics, as well as the timeline, then figure out whether your comic works with the Mega-Verse or not.

Return to “Roleplay & Fanfiction”