[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 80: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 81: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
Halo covenant !!!!!!!!ROLE-PLAY!!!!!!!!! - Page 3 - Community

Halo covenant !!!!!!!!ROLE-PLAY!!!!!!!!!

Tell your own story!
My name is generic brute chieftain.
Just joking. Dariuxus

GreenSpartan082 wrote:
Tue Nov 21, 2017 12:08 am
My name is generic brute chieftain.
Just joking. Dariuxus
Kool name!

Wait, we're not allowed to do ANYTHING with other people's characters? The story will never progress because everyone will only write one sentence at a time. If so then I'm out...

Could I be Xuso 'Logramee, please?

Spartanz19 wrote:
Tue Nov 21, 2017 2:46 am
Wait, we're not allowed to do ANYTHING with other people's characters? The story will never progress because everyone will only write one sentence at a time. If so then I'm out...
Ok fine you can control other people happy?

DeadHero wrote:
Tue Nov 21, 2017 6:17 pm
Could I be Xuso 'Logramee, please?
Sure!

Nah, it's fine. I'm gonna pass because I don't really know how the Covenant works. If I knew more about the Covenant, I'd probably stay...

Spartanz19 wrote:
Wed Nov 22, 2017 12:49 am
Nah, it's fine. I'm gonna pass because I don't really know how the Covenant works. If I knew more about the Covenant, I'd probably stay...
I'm not actually going that in depth with the rules and stuff for the covenant so that you can participate weather you know a lot about the covenant or not

Hey can I make an elite zealot by the name of Survi' Vore??
He's like a bad *** in close quarters combat but ridiculously useless with guns...

Survivor11 wrote:
Mon Nov 27, 2017 2:05 pm
Hey can I make an elite zealot by the name of Survi' Vore??
He's like a bad *** in close quarters combat but ridiculously useless with guns...
Sur thing!

Return to “Roleplay & Fanfiction”