[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 80: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 81: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
The Imperial Campaign - Page 14 - Community

The Imperial Campaign

Tell your own story!
Wait, did my post not go up?

Spartanz19 wrote:
Sun Nov 19, 2017 2:27 am
Wait, did my post not go up?
I guess not

Dang, it was REALLY long...

Spartanz19 wrote:
Sun Nov 19, 2017 1:27 pm
Dang, it was REALLY long...
Hate when that happens

I'm on vacation and the wifi sucks, so that's the most reasonable answer.

The machine gun's bullets ripped through the hostiles, leaving a pond of blood. Endis motioned for them to get in, but Z19 ran to one last surviving server and inserted the chip. "Okay, I've got the intel, let's go find Green." Z19 said as he pulled out the chip. The soldiers poured into the hovering pelican and told Endis to scout around the river. They found Green and William both sprawled out along the bank unconscious. Endis landed and both soldiers were brought onto the ship. Green wouldn't regain consciousness until they landed on a mothership later. William woke up 20 minutes later on the pelican with his hands tied behind him. He was sandwiched between Morrow and CC. "Am I alive?" William asked Morrow. "Not for long." Morrow told William. They made it to a Red Eagle mothership known as the Lascina. William was put in a holding cell, Green was put in the med bay, and the rest of the group went to their quarters. Endis ran to an abandoned storage locker without knowing that someone was following him. He walked into his makeshift room when CC said, "Freeze, you demon." Endis quickly replied with "I swear, she's fine!" "You know you killed her!" CC said as he pulled up a magnum. "No, she's alive! She's just held at a base! We took a scan of her body and were able to simulate the execution with a hologram! It was a common tool for our interrogations, I swear!" Endis replied...

Spartanz19 wrote:
Sun Nov 19, 2017 4:29 pm
The machine gun's bullets ripped through the hostiles, leaving a pond of blood. Endis motioned for them to get in, but Z19 ran to one last surviving server and inserted the chip. "Okay, I've got the intel, let's go find Green." Z19 said as he pulled out the chip. The soldiers poured into the hovering pelican and told Endis to scout around the river. They found Green and William both sprawled out along the bank unconscious. Endis landed and both soldiers were brought onto the ship. Green wouldn't regain consciousness until they landed on a mothership later. William woke up 20 minutes later on the pelican with his hands tied behind him. He was sandwiched between Morrow and CC. "Am I alive?" William asked Morrow. "Not for long." Morrow told William. They made it to a Red Eagle mothership known as the Lascina. William was put in a holding cell, Green was put in the med bay, and the rest of the group went to their quarters. Endis ran to an abandoned storage locker without knowing that someone was following him. He walked into his makeshift room when CC said, "Freeze, you demon." Endis quickly replied with "I swear, she's fine!" "You know you killed her!" CC said as he pulled up a magnum. "No, she's alive! She's just held at a base! We took a scan of her body and were able to simulate the execution with a hologram! It was a common tool for our interrogations, I swear!" Endis replied...
That clears a lot up!

CC stopped for a second before demanding, "Where is she!?!?" Andy immediately appeared before yelling, "STOP!!! Your girlfriend is on the Planet of New Kelana. She was never harmed. No rescue attempts have been made because it is one of the largest Dark Devil bases there are." CC walked out of the room and headed toward his locker. Andy looked at Endis and told him, "You can't stop what he's about to do. He'll kill you if you get in his way." Endis replied, "I know Andy. Believe me, I know." CC made it to his locker and pulled out pieces of armor and an extra knife. He stuck it all into a bag and as he closed his locker a picture of him and his girlfriend fell out. He saw it, picked it up, looked at it for a brief moment and slid it into his utility pocket. He headed for the hangar and found a scout warthog. He drove it beside the Dark Devil pelican before boarding it and picking up the warthog. He entered slipspace and arrived about 600 miles away from the planet of New Kelena. A fleet of Dark Devil ships protected the planet. He was flying straight for the planet before he entered what he likes to call, "Stealth Mode." He cut all power to the Pelican and the Warthog was attached by the winch to the Pelican. This way CC would be able to enter the planet undetected by scanners. He started to enter the atmosphere and powered up the Pelican. The Warthog was now back into the correct position instead of dangling by the winch. He landed 12 miles outside of the base by a small road that lead towards the base. He exited the cockpit and opened the bag. He slid pieces of armor on his shoulders and forearms. He attached the extra knife to his right leg. He exited the Pelican and began to drive towards the Dark Devil base...

Meanwhile, Z19 and Ava were standing over a table in her room discussing a plan of attack against Ace. "Well, we know exactly where Ace is. This won't be easy, he is currently stationed on a Dark Devil frigate heading towards another galaxy. We need to get on that ship before it leaves the galaxy. Have any ideas?" Z19 said to Ava. She responded with "Oh, I have a plan"...

Return to “Roleplay & Fanfiction”