[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 80: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 81: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
DB's Mini Series. - Page 29 - Community

DB's Mini Series.

Tell your own story!
DBMAN1 wrote:
Tue Nov 21, 2017 11:00 am
im sorry guys but it looks like im NOT going to be able to come back at Christmas time. BUT I WILL TRY TO COME BACK AROUND THAT TIME. so keep staying awesome, and keep having MEGA FUN!
DB!! Thanks for dropping by, bro!

:( DBman its going to take you a year before you come back. What's holding you, or are you just not able to anymore, we need answers.

Admiral-Sabree wrote:
Tue Nov 21, 2017 4:25 pm
:( DBman its going to take you a year before you come back. What's holding you, or are you just not able to anymore, we need answers.
I think he's just got life stuff to deal with. He's probably just too busy right now. It's good he hasn't forgotten about us, though.

Admiral-Sabree wrote:
Im sorry Sabree, Its just well yes im busy. and i... well i did something i shouldn't have. so its just hard i want to come back i just any time soon. see you all later.

Just hoping you come back and stay back soon, you are a Mega Veteran no matter what!

DBMAN1 wrote:
Tue Nov 28, 2017 12:18 pm
Admiral-Sabree wrote:
Im sorry Sabree, Its just well yes im busy. and i... well i did something i shouldn't have. so its just hard i want to come back i just any time soon. see you all later.
Whatever happened, we're here for you.

Like Charlie said we will still be waiting for you.

We're you're friends, and your our friend, DB.

Waiting very patiently, come back when you're good and ready.

Return to “Roleplay & Fanfiction”