[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 80: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 81: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
A role playing game - Page 14 - Community

A role playing game

Tell your own story!
Is anyone actually doing this

Roebuck wrote:
Wed Nov 08, 2017 6:40 am
Is anyone actually doing this
I am!

Guys lets keep this going!

I didn't have time to come back to this and when I did it was well past where I last was.

Admiral-Sabree wrote:
Wed Nov 22, 2017 1:01 am
I didn't have time to come back to this and when I did it was well past where I last was.
Yeah for me it just got a bit too chaotic and not very well-organised. It could do with a Dungeon Master and a proper "luck of the dice" style combat, instead of "I see 10,000 Elites, I stare at them, they all die". Not that anyone said that, but I could tell it was gonna happen. I just don't enjoy "unrealistic" roleplaying, which is why I enjoy dice and card tabletop RPGs, as they have some luck and more skill when there's a dice involved.

charliebucket wrote:
Wed Nov 22, 2017 1:32 am
Admiral-Sabree wrote:
Yeah for me it just got a bit too chaotic and not very well-organised. It could do with a Dungeon Master and a proper "luck of the dice" style combat, instead of "I see 10,000 Elites, I stare at them, they all die". Not that anyone said that, but I could tell it was gonna happen. I just don't enjoy "unrealistic" roleplaying, which is why I enjoy dice and card tabletop RPGs, as they have some luck and more skill when there's a dice involved.
Yeah I agree at first it wasn't really happening that much but farther in everyone was way to op. We were against an army for crying out loud not a preschool. Like people teleported across the map to help someone while taking no damage or someone ran into an explosion and somehow took no damage. We just need to be a lot more realistic.

Well you don't need dice ext for that. I've only ever been able to keep up in one real Roleplay and it was general realistic because we made it that way.

charliebucket wrote:
Admiral-Sabree wrote:
I'm annoyed that people get whiny on the forum if they can't control what other players do I want to have my character do what I want him to do or not

TheArbiter25 wrote:
Wed Nov 22, 2017 1:17 pm
charliebucket wrote:
Admiral-Sabree wrote:
I'm annoyed that people get whiny on the forum if they can't control what other players do I want to have my character do what I want him to do or don't do what I don't want to do
I know you're trying to mock me right now. All I said was that if you can't even touch other people's characters the story will turn into some stupid unrealistic fantasy. People will have to make their characters kill hundreds of enemies at once.

Spartanz19 wrote:
Wed Nov 22, 2017 1:21 pm
TheArbiter25 wrote:
Wed Nov 22, 2017 1:17 pm
charliebucket wrote:

I'm annoyed that people get whiny on the forum if they can't control what other players do I want to have my character do what I want him to do or don't do what I don't want to do
I know you're trying to mock me right now. All I said was that if you can't even touch other people's characters the story will turn into some stupid unrealistic fantasy. People will have to make their characters kill hundreds of enemies at once.
I'm not mocking you I'm talking about the majority of the members I've told my opinion to and what you're saying is true but I prefer to control my own character if players want to make their character available to others that's fine pleas don't start a triggered opinion war

Return to “Roleplay & Fanfiction”