[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 80: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 81: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
RAID, STRIKE, AND CRUCIBLE IDEAS - Community

RAID, STRIKE, AND CRUCIBLE IDEAS

Builds & Discussions
!WARNING! some of these ideas might contain strike and raid boss spoilers

Hey guys been thinking since everyone loved the Atheon Vault of Glass raid boss more sets like that should be made. Any of the ideas in this are going to be custum made if there are two ideas fore the same boss or crucible map it dosn't matter we all have ideas.

Golgoroth Clash: 1 Golgoroth, 5 acolytes, 1 relic, 6 guardians, Golgoroth battle area,
Raid weapons and gear
1 Touch of malice
Boolean Gemini
Monte Carlo
4 purple engrams
$89.99

S.A.B.R.E.: 1 Sabre shank
2 servitors
6 shanks(any kind)
3 guardians with sun breaker, last extremity , and sleeper stimulant
Strike final boss room
$29.99

Me and my friends and family would love if u guys would do all the raid bosses the strikes would be the Zion flairs and the shield brothers and golgorath and more ingrams for the strikes cuz that's the reason y people do the strikes why not include some ingrams and we need a bit more hive that would be nice

I had these same thoughts. A few sets I would love to see are a Sepiks Prime and Oryx set. The Sepiks Prime would probably come with a small arena to make a good $20-30 set. I think the set should include two guardians, (Iḿ not going into specific armor and weapons) a Hunter with a Golden Gun on, and a Titan with a Machine Gun or Rocket Launcher, two Vandals, one with a sniper rifle and the other with a normal rifle, two red Shanks as it is the House of Devils, and maybe a Fallen Captain with Shock Blades or even a Scorch cannon. The Oryx set could be made smaller, maybe a small arena to represent the area you fight him in the main campaign, not the raid. A good figure would be a Warlock with a sword of some kind, and some new taken figures that shouldn't be too hard to make. I think three Taken Thralls, a Taken Phalanx, and maybe some Taken Goblins or Taken Psions. This set should probably be $20. Tell me if you can make any improvements.

I had these same thoughts. A few sets I would love to see are a Sepiks Prime and Oryx set. The Sepiks Prime would probably come with a small arena to make a good $20-30 set. I think the set should include two guardians, (Iḿ not going into specific armor and weapons) a Hunter with a Golden Gun on, and a Titan with a Machine Gun or Rocket Launcher, two Vandals, one with a sniper rifle and the other with a normal rifle, two red Shanks as it is the House of Devils, and maybe a Fallen Captain with Shock Blades or even a Scorch cannon. The Oryx set could be made smaller, maybe a small arena to represent the area you fight him in the main campaign, not the raid. A good figure would be a Warlock with a sword of some kind, and some new taken figures that shouldn't be too hard to make. I think three Taken Thralls, a Taken Phalanx, and maybe some Taken Goblins or Taken Psions. This set should probably be $20. Tell me if you can make any improvements.

Cabal Excavation Public Event

1 Cabal Mining Rig
2 Red Legion Legionaries
1 Red Legion Centurion
1 Titan in Wildwood Armor
1 Warlock in Wildwood Armor
1 Hunter in Wildwood Armor
3 Scathelockes
1 Loot Chest
$29.99 to $34.99

Return to “Destiny”