[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 80: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 81: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
What's in your collection? - Page 20 - Community

What's in your collection?

Builds & Discussions
ColBosch wrote:
Fri Oct 27, 2017 12:32 am
Elemaster wrote:
Wed Oct 25, 2017 5:57 pm
Ugh. They haven't hit my state yet. Though I know they have hit Texas.
I was very surprised to see them here. My Walmart doesn't carry much Mega at all anymore. Indeed, they cut their entire toy section way down. But they've been getting the various Heroes lines in lately.
My Walmart also has them witch is weird because they only have series 3 halo heroes

Hey this is not related to whats in your collection but at my walmart today I saw the newest COD single packs here is what I saw

1. A hazmat soldier

2. a WW2 ace pilot

3. A WW2 medic

the other 3 I don't remember but they are not showing up on the site

Found Heroes Series 2. Got one of each, except 2 medics and 2 Outriders.

I know I saw them they look great

I just got the Anti Tank Gun and I've gotta say, its a pretty nice set for its small size. I might buy another one if I get the chance.

I am now the owner of a Dragonfire Drone Strike.

Aaaaand I have the WWII Flamethrower troops coming in.

For two years, my local Walmart has had nothing but Halo blind bags. Over the past couple months, they've been getting in lots of the various Heroes lines.

Today, they had the four latest troop packs: Allied Soldiers, Winter Heroes, Desert Air Defenders, and Urban Strike Squad. So all I'm missing from my collection are the Dragonfire Drone and Checkpoint sets.

Keep your eyes peeled at Walmart for the CheckPoints, too. Someone spotted them.

Return to “Call of Duty”