[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 80: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 81: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
IDEAS & SUGGESTIONS: Sets, Characters, Packs etc.. - Page 35 - Community

IDEAS & SUGGESTIONS: Sets, Characters, Packs etc..

Builds & Discussions
Survivor11 wrote:
Mon Nov 13, 2017 1:40 pm
With the new cod ww2 game, one of the missions is with the Maquis (French resistance) it would be cool to get a battle pack for the French resistance!
I remember the French resistance on COD 3 what a great idea! :)

ColBosch wrote:
Sun Jan 07, 2018 2:44 am
UnfriendlyPorcupine wrote:
Sat Jan 06, 2018 6:14 pm
Why doesn't Mega construx Add white paint to eyes anymore? and Why do they only do it to the black figures?
They stopped doing that a while ago; it seems to have only persisted into 2015 with some of the WWII heads. It's almost certainly a cost and quality control issue. Cost-wise, every time you add a color to a part, it requires another "paint op." This requires either a dedicated machine or a battery of hand-painters. Mega has increased the overall number of large-scale paint ops, so it makes sense to not tie up machines and/or workers for such a minor detail. The other reason is quality control. Far too many of the early figures have a bug-eyed, staring expression from the white eye paint, and others have the white paint and pupils misaligned. At this scale it's better to just throw away rejected pieces, so that's wasted money.

They do tend to use white eye paint on the newer "pinhole pupil" heads.
hmm you sure got me thinking, thanks for replying but why do they only do it to the black figures? To me personaly they look better with the white eye applications because that way they don't look dead, and if there is a mishap( Mishaps also happen to the 1 eye paint figures too, though they are not funny), it makes it look funny, now what about you?

Like someone stated earlier in the thread, I really think they should expand on their offerings from Infinite Warfare. A SCAR troop pack would be nice, and the SDF designs would be great as minifigs.

The T-740 tank from Advanced Warfare would make a great large set. Mega Construx really needs to get back to building larger CoD sets.

The hover tank would be great! (:

I would like some Fallout 4 sets!

I may stand alone on this, but I would like Mega to add a horizontal grip to the weapons that can have grips, such as the SMGs or that one assault rifle.

JFO182 wrote:
Wed Mar 14, 2018 5:57 pm
I may stand alone on this, but I would like Mega to add a horizontal grip to the weapons that can have grips, such as the SMGs or that one assault rifle.
some guns have this but not all of them

Rogue-Elite wrote:
Wed Mar 14, 2018 8:41 pm
JFO182 wrote:
My mistake. I meant to say "angled foregrip," but I've heard it be called a horizontal grip.

JFO182 wrote:
Thu Mar 15, 2018 9:45 am
Rogue-Elite wrote:
Wed Mar 14, 2018 8:41 pm
JFO182 wrote:
My mistake. I meant to say "angled foregrip," but I've heard it be called a horizontal grip.
hmm i would like a angled grip aswell, also I want a potato grip, lol

Return to “Call of Duty”