[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 80: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 81: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
Mega Construx™ Heroes Designer Q&A *OFFICIAL THREAD* - Page 3 - Community

Mega Construx™ Heroes Designer Q&A *OFFICIAL THREAD*

General news and information related to Mega Construx
Community Team
LishaThorne wrote:
Tue Jan 23, 2018 2:50 pm
What would be dream characters for each of you to do that you have not had a chance to do?
Kevin: I would love to do Captain Power and the Soldiers of the Future, and Bravestarr!

Felipe: Thundercat, Robotech, and Dinoriders!

Is the line going to remain as single card figures?

Community Team
Sparks01 wrote:
Tue Jan 23, 2018 2:59 pm
Is the line going to remain as single card figures?
No plans as of now, but who knows what the future holds!

And with this question, we wrap up our Live Q&A!

Kevin/Felipe: Thank you so much for coming! We always enjoy speaking with our community, and we look forward to seeing you at the next Q&A.

Really love the work you guys are doing! My fav in the line is the xenomorph for sure! Just curious, why did you guys choose to go with Halo scale as opposed to the more realistic looking CoD scale for heroes?

Also, random thought: i bet you guys would make a ton of mulah if you sold custom heads. Custom hair color, facial hair, skin tone, and with CoD figs getting interchangeable hats, boom.

Is it possible to do over watch heroes, I mean world of Warcraft was made by blizzard, same with over watch.

SpartanDelta444 wrote:
Wed Jan 24, 2018 1:12 am
Is it possible to do over watch heroes, I mean world of Warcraft was made by blizzard, same with over watch.
I could dig some Overwatch League figs too, oh man I wish this could happen!

SpartanDelta444 wrote:
Wed Jan 24, 2018 1:12 am
Hm. I'm pretty sure Mega ended their agreement with Blizzard in 2013.

Return to “General discussion”