[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 80: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 81: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
Upcoming Q&A Recommendations - Community

Upcoming Q&A Recommendations

General news and information related to Mega Construx
Community Team
Hey everyone!

Hope you enjoyed Tuesday's Q&A with our Mega Construx Heroes Designers. Now we want to hear from you guys, who do you want to hear from next? Our Halo Brand team? Maybe the Pro Builder Designers? Let us know!

Oh, I indeed want to hear from the PB section but I would like to hear what the brand team has to say.

Ooh, I want the Pro Builder team!

I'm with Z19 and CC. ProBuilder!

Pro builder and call of duty.

Community Team
So... Pro Builder huh ;)

CaryMega wrote:
Fri Jan 26, 2018 12:57 pm
So... Pro Builder huh ;)
I like that winking face... That means good things, I hope...

I guess we all vote on pro builder, I was going for destiny or halo but probuilder works.

Community Team
SpartanDelta444 wrote:
Wed Jan 31, 2018 10:55 pm
I guess we all vote on pro builder, I was going for destiny or halo but probuilder works.
There's a Q&A every month :D

CaryMega wrote:
Thu Feb 01, 2018 8:56 am
SpartanDelta444 wrote:
Wed Jan 31, 2018 10:55 pm
There's a Q&A every month :D
Oh, I did not notice that repetition. But, since some of us don't use social media, can we have a reminder like a week before each QA? That would make it a lot easier on me and a few other people for sure.

Return to “General discussion”