[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 80: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 81: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
What's your favorite exotic weapon from destiny 1 or 2? - Community

What's your favorite exotic weapon from destiny 1 or 2?

Builds & Discussions
Mine is between these 5: vigilance wing, Mida multi tool, jade rabbit, Hawkmoon, or Coldheart.

Mine would be the mida multi-tool if u guys make it I will but it as soon as it comes out on stores it's my main gun :-)

Icebreaker. Without a doubt

I don't have many exotic weapons, but I love the Knucklehead Radar helmet. (For a hunter)

For my Hunter it is The First Curse handcanon and Bones of Eao in D1 for D2 it is the Orpheus Rig and Sunshot.

For my Titan in D1 it was Armamentarium and Zhalo Supercell in D2 it is the Actium War Rig and Sweet Business

Not sure on Warlock as I don’t play them

In destiny 1 I’d have to say the gjallarhorn and destiny 2 it’s a tie between the Coldheart, Sunshot and Sweet Buisness (I probably spelt that wrong)

I don't know if it's a proper exotic or in game weapon cause I don't play Destiny but I really like the painted gun in the henzen lord armour pack.

my fav exotic in d1 or 2... for d2 its got to be coldheart and d1 is gjallarhorn

Ice Breaker is the king. Would love to see a Mega Construx Destiny Ice Breaker someday.

GreenSpartan082 wrote:
Sat Feb 03, 2018 2:00 am
I don't know if it's a proper exotic or in game weapon cause I don't play Destiny but I really like the painted gun in the henzen lord armour pack.
It's the legendary pulse rifle Suros PDX-45. One of the best PvP weapons for a while. I also love how Mega Construx made it so detailed.

I think that the best exotic weapons are those which provide an epic bonus upgrade.

Return to “Destiny”