[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 80: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 81: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
Why aren't you releasing sets in the UK any more?! - Page 2 - Community

Why aren't you releasing sets in the UK any more?!

Builds & Discussions
me like buying on the internet, no choice !! nothing for France, only old sets, even sold at nothing (but I had already and buy more expensive) now there is nothing since 2016 in France , the best it would be that mattel sells directly on a site, even with (reasonable) shipping costs that allow collectors to continue their passion, it's frustrating to have invested and not to have new sets, or expensive on ebay or others.

It sucks, I am from the UK and we didn't even get the British soldiers!!!!!

bp_animation wrote:
Mon Jul 13, 2015 11:46 am
Chew wrote:
> I've seen a handful of the new sets in Argos and TRU. We just tend to get
> them later than the US and Canada.

Oh ok, it's just that it says on the website when I select my country as the UK that the sets "aren't available in your country" and it says that for the sets in the wave before last as well. I hope you are right and they do bring out the new sets here, I want to get hold of the Soap figure.
No, they have stopped 100% releasing them over here, in 2016 it got slow, and autumn 2017 it stopped altogether..

Are you certain MEGA/Mattel is to blame? It could be retailers over there no longer want to stock the sets.

I did email Mattel recently asking if they would get the Mega Construx Heroes.
The answer was that it wasn't part of their product range.
I know that doesn't mean *no* Mega but...

hello, it's simple! on the mega construx site, in your selected region you look at the worlds, and you have not COD, not distributed for the region ........

malinchat wrote:
Fri Feb 23, 2018 2:28 am
hello, it's simple! on the mega construx site, in your selected region you look at the worlds, and you have not COD, not distributed for the region ........
I don't understand.
That tells you what is distributed.... not why sets are not being released any more or plans for the future.
Or am I missing something?

hello, I said that in certain region (example: France or UK) when the selected worlds, there is no longer the COD series, which means that mattel no longer distributes the sets for these countries.

Ahhh OK understood.... but the question in the topic still stands why Mattel no longer release in the UK and , also, are there plans to do so in the future.?
Is it because we're not buying enough? Is distributing abroad to expensive? Are Toy shops not interested in stocking them?
It's a shame as the products are fantastic.... online shop would be fantastic.

willshard wrote:
Thu Feb 15, 2018 9:23 am
It sucks, I am from the UK and we didn't even get the British soldiers!!!!!
that is such a shame.

Return to “Call of Duty”