[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 80: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 81: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
IDEAS & SUGGESTIONS: Sets, Characters, Packs etc.. - Page 199 - Community

IDEAS & SUGGESTIONS: Sets, Characters, Packs etc..

Builds & Discussions
Rogue-Elite wrote:
Sat Feb 17, 2018 8:14 am
DARKDRAGONfire wrote:
Sat Feb 17, 2018 1:33 am
i put a lot of time and research into this suggestion (YouTube polls, google plus polls, halo fan forum suggestions) so i really hope i can get some backing on this

the D77-TC pelican (appeared in: halo reach, halo wars 2, halo 2 anniversary)

this is the halo fan favorite type of pelican and could be a very good set and looking at the releases of pelicans overtime being 2-3 years apart we are just on track for another one. however this needs to mb the best pelican yet so i made a list of sugetions for improvements in two levels of importance.

necessary changes. (i am avoiding obvious design changes)
the most necessary change that needs to happen is a new cockpit mold. the current bungie era molds wont work here as the cockpit is thinner to the front and spreads outwards from the sides. the new cockpit should be around the size of one of the cockpits from the pelican gunship set and the bit behind the cockpit that maintains it's shape should be brick built. almost everyone who suggested to me this as a set agreed with this change as the old cockpit would hamper the appearance too much.

a rotating turret on the front. this doesn't need much explanation just make it similar to the falcon and it would be a cool accurate play feture and there isn't much of a reason to to put that on.

changes that would be nice but aren't as important and could be ignored dew to budget restraints.

new molds for the side engines would be good but considering that new molds aren't the cheepest thing to make it would be ok if those parts are just brick built and if there is going to be any new molds in the set it has to be the cockpit.

you could make the set a sort of two in one set with a second small vehicle like a banshee, i would suggest a heretic banshee from halo 2 anniversary FORGE since it is a highly wanted and eye-catching vehicle that could make people who aren't interested in the pelican still be interested in the set (i chose the forge version as it doesn't need any new molds just a recolor of the orbital banshee cockpit)

another option is to make a G77S-TC which is a pelican from halo wars 2 and is almost the same as the D77-TC just with 4 more turrets on the sides and 2 missile lancers on the top and even though this is preferable it would need more pieces and more money down the drain. side note those missile lancers would be a great way to implement those shooter pieces that have been in a lot of sets recently.

how i think the set will end up

the set is likely to have the most pieces out of any pelican set yet probably being around 1300 pieces and $120-$130

the figures won't be anything special just 3 or 4 generic figures at most a new hyabusa armor set as a throwback to the first pelican set

if you have any more ideas for improvements please tell me thank you

ps mega wont let me put in a link so if you want a good idea of what the D77-TC looks like just search halo 2 anniversary pelican in google images ;)
I like it but it needs a little more time
And im pretty sure that 343 does not have the rights to hayabusa(you should really search how bungie got hayabusa)
there will be no hayabusa figures unless 343 gets hayabusa and puts it in a game.
Lastly adding a banshee would increase the price and if hayabusa were to return in figure form they have to have new MOLDS
which are expensive as stated above by you
You know what Rogue, don't you ever have some positive comments on anyone's ideas, because you're driving me crazy.

DARKDRAGONfire wrote:
Sat Feb 17, 2018 1:33 am
i put a lot of time and research into this suggestion (YouTube polls, google plus polls, halo fan forum suggestions) so i really hope i can get some backing on this

the D77-TC pelican (appeared in: halo reach, halo wars 2, halo 2 anniversary)

this is the halo fan favorite type of pelican and could be a very good set and looking at the releases of pelicans overtime being 2-3 years apart we are just on track for another one. however this needs to mb the best pelican yet so i made a list of sugetions for improvements in two levels of importance.

necessary changes. (i am avoiding obvious design changes)
the most necessary change that needs to happen is a new cockpit mold. the current bungie era molds wont work here as the cockpit is thinner to the front and spreads outwards from the sides. the new cockpit should be around the size of one of the cockpits from the pelican gunship set and the bit behind the cockpit that maintains it's shape should be brick built. almost everyone who suggested to me this as a set agreed with this change as the old cockpit would hamper the appearance too much.

a rotating turret on the front. this doesn't need much explanation just make it similar to the falcon and it would be a cool accurate play feture and there isn't much of a reason to to put that on.

changes that would be nice but aren't as important and could be ignored dew to budget restraints.

new molds for the side engines would be good but considering that new molds aren't the cheepest thing to make it would be ok if those parts are just brick built and if there is going to be any new molds in the set it has to be the cockpit.

you could make the set a sort of two in one set with a second small vehicle like a banshee, i would suggest a heretic banshee from halo 2 anniversary FORGE since it is a highly wanted and eye-catching vehicle that could make people who aren't interested in the pelican still be interested in the set (i chose the forge version as it doesn't need any new molds just a recolor of the orbital banshee cockpit)

another option is to make a G77S-TC which is a pelican from halo wars 2 and is almost the same as the D77-TC just with 4 more turrets on the sides and 2 missile lancers on the top and even though this is preferable it would need more pieces and more money down the drain. side note those missile lancers would be a great way to implement those shooter pieces that have been in a lot of sets recently.

how i think the set will end up

the set is likely to have the most pieces out of any pelican set yet probably being around 1300 pieces and $120-$130

the figures won't be anything special just 3 or 4 generic figures at most a new hyabusa armor set as a throwback to the first pelican set

if you have any more ideas for improvements please tell me thank you

ps mega wont let me put in a link so if you want a good idea of what the D77-TC looks like just search halo 2 anniversary pelican in google images ;)
I do like this a lot. Cool. We need different variations of Pelicans and phantoms alike

I know I've probably said this before but anyway how about a UNSC mastodon?

Mastodon:
As the name states this set would come with a Mastodon and additionally a small banished outpost.
Figures:
1x Halo Wars Marine Sergeant (Yankee)
3x Halo Wars Marine (Yankee)
2x Hellbringers (Yankee)
1x Atriox's Chosen
Weapons:
2x Assault Rifles
2x Battle Rifles
2x Shotgun
2x Flamethrower
1x Sniper Rifle
1x SMG
1x Gravity Hammer

I beat halo 4 on legendary today

Rogue-Elite wrote:
Sat Feb 17, 2018 4:45 pm
how ironic, this is your 117th post, get it?

Rogue-Elite wrote:
Sat Feb 17, 2018 4:45 pm
Nice I finally finished 2 after a couple months on and off yesterday

I had help from some random I met in reach matchmaking, I also played reach custom game with this guy and a bunch of random ppl ah it was fun.

This topic is very close to having 2000 posts, being the 2nd most topic with posts. The number 1 spot though is still CAMO Days in roleplay

Pillar of Autumn Signature Series:
1 Master Chief(Combat Evolved)
1 Captain Keyes
1 Cortana(Micro)
1 Halo CE Marine
1 UNSC Technician
1 Elite Minor
Features: Cryo Bay, Bridge, Halls and corridors, life pods
Props: Covenant Boarding Craft, Overshield, covenant Portable barriers, Covenant And UNSC Barriers, cones, Racks, health packs
Weapons:
2 Assault Rifles
1 Plasma rifle
3 Magnums
3 Frag Grenades
1 Plasma Grenades
$(Same Price as either FUD or upcoming Infinity)

Return to “Halo”