[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 80: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 81: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
New sets spotted! - Page 23 - Community

New sets spotted!

Builds & Discussions
Whywontyoujustdye wrote:
Fri Feb 09, 2018 4:16 pm
I think the desert transport truck is going to be some form of a HEMTT. I hope they do the 8 wheel PLS instead of the 10 wheel PLS. I work on HEMTTs in the Army, so getting a brick based, noncustom one would be awesome to have on my desk next to my 1/35th Scale model HEMTT.
I'm not sure. Given this set is supposed to be 640 pieces, and they somewhat already did a HEMTT with the Terminator Prisoner Transport Attack at 819 pieces, it seems that there wouldn't be enough parts to go around. But of course if it has an empty rear that could work though. Could be interesting.

Me, I'd love to see more arctic vehicles, but that likely won't happen any time soon.

I'd love more arctic sets as well. I think an arctic tank or helicopter would be pretty cool, also we need more bad guy sets.

It looks like the 2018 NYTF confirmed the Heroes Series 3, care packages, shipping containers, and desert transport truck. As such I imagine the other WWII sets that were listed on Amazon will come out too.

The only set that looks a little strange is the ww2 container. But other than that I can't wait for the next wave

WW2 shipping container I need to see dat lol

I think I would've rather seen more semi-realistic sets. Those Heroes and care package figures have a real Destiny look to them.

ColBosch wrote:
Sun Feb 18, 2018 1:02 am
I think I would've rather seen more semi-realistic sets. Those Heroes and care package figures have a real Destiny look to them.
I noticed them as well and was first confused if they mixed Destiny and COD. But that won't change my mind about lbuying a few.

Eh, I'm still going to get them all. I wonder, are the muzzle flashes that are on display for the sets going to be included? Would make for an interesting diorama experience.

Elemaster wrote:
Mon Feb 19, 2018 9:29 am
Eh, I'm still going to get them all. I wonder, are the muzzle flashes that are on display for the sets going to be included? Would make for an interesting diorama experience.
Muzzle flash? I've gotta look into this!

I noticed the muzzle flashed too. It looks there's one behind the Hazmat container as well, which I'm assuming is from the truck set's third figure. Three figs were listed with the truck but only two are in front of it. I love the potential of muzzle flashes coming with future sets.

Return to “Call of Duty”