[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 80: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 81: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
The Imperial Campaign - Page 37 - Community

The Imperial Campaign

Tell your own story!
ccbrowning5 wrote:
Thu Feb 15, 2018 9:58 am
Here's one idea that will be up for vote...
Governor Nathaniel Morrison
Skin color: White/Tan
Hair: Dark Brown
Eyes: Green
Clothing: Black Military boots, pants, and shirt.
Nathan Morrison bought and paid his way to become governor of his planet of Iguaris II. Soon he had his fingers in eight different systems. He controlled every major official, if they denied him, paid assassins would kill them within 96 hours. Nathan secretly created the Dark Devil organization with bribes and threats. It had started out as a private military group but grew so much bigger. Nathan wanted money and power, before he knew it he had created an empire. Hiding his connection to the uprising he put other political officials in control of it all. Nathan kept his job as a small representative of Iguaris II. It is such a small political job that no one would suspect him...
I like this idea

ccbrowning5 wrote:
Nathan Morrison bought and paid his way to become governor of his planet of Iguaris II. Soon he had his fingers in eight different systems. He controlled every major official, if they denied him, paid assassins would kill them within 96 hours. Nathan secretly created the Dark Devil organization with bribes and threats. It had started out as a private military group but grew so much bigger. Nathan wanted money and power, before he knew it he had created an empire. Hiding his connection to the uprising he put other political officials in control of it all. Nathan kept his job as a small representative of Iguaris II. It is such a small political job that no one would suspect him...
I like this guy, I'll make an idea too.

Rogue-Elite wrote:
Thu Feb 15, 2018 10:06 am
ccbrowning5 wrote:
I like this idea
Me too

Okay, I've been gone a few days and haven't seen any more suggestions. Do you all want to continue with this character or do you have anyone else?

ccbrowning5 wrote:
Mon Feb 19, 2018 10:25 am
Okay, I've been gone a few days and haven't seen any more suggestions. Do you all want to continue with this character or do you have anyone else?
He's good with me!

The maintenance tunnels were not the largest and only two men could stand side by side in the largest parts. With half of Bravo right behind them it took around half an hour to arrive at the correct level. All the blast doors were closed but with a little hot wiring of the control panels, Z19 finally opened the last blast door. CC ordered 15 soldiers to enter the room with them, the rest were to wait outside and defend the area. Z19 started a countdown, "5, 4, 3, 2, 1, Breach!!!" The door opened and the group rushed into the large dark room. In the center was only a few lights and computers. One man sitting in a chair with a data pad looked up and directly at the Eagle intruders. A few techs who were sitting at the computers jumped up and grabbed their magnums. A couple of Spartans shot them dead before they could even aim. All of the Eagle's weapons were immediately aimed on the Devil leader. The Eagle's got within 15 paces of the throne. "Who are you?" Stated Z19. Starfire was watching video from the bridge and spoke through the intercoms, "That is Nathaniel Morrison, governor of the planet Iguaris II." "Thank you Starfire." Replied Z19. "Are you going to kill me?" Asked Nathan. Z19 put his shotgun on his back and pulled his magnum. With it aimed at Nathan's head he replied, "Yes." Z19 pulled the trigger and lowered his magnum only to see Morrison still sitting there. "You didn't think I knew you were coming did you? It was only a matter of time before you got here. But before you did, I made some preparations. Suddenly a group of soldiers jumped out of the rafters and around the Eagle group. Morrison pressed a few buttons on his data pad and the door that they entered from was shut and gunfire could be heard from inside of the room. CC noticed these troops and said, "These are the Spec Ops soldiers we ran into in the cave." Morrison replied, "Yes, these are no ordinary soldiers. They were specifically trained to best you in all forms of combat. You may outnumber them, but trust me, you are no match. Endis and Green stood close to each other and whispered a plan. Fortunately for them, Starfire was listening to them and when Endis and Green got ready to move, Starfire killed the lights. Alpha ducked onto the ground, turned on their night vision, and opened fire. Unfortunately all but a couple of Spartans had ducked along with them and the standing soldiers were killed...

"The holo panels flashed red an elite yelled" We have hull breaches in .... AAAGH " the control panel exploded " the ship cannot take anymore of this "said another elite" rogue ordered " take us into the debris field, I want teams of huragok to repair the cloaking systems!" The ship turned toward the debris field where the devil ships could not locate them with scanners or target them with weapon systems.... The devils ignored this and immediately sent waves of boarding craft toward the super wepon to(edit) take back the bridge area of the Ship from the eagles and swords troops.(edit)

Rogue-Elite wrote:
Tue Feb 20, 2018 1:13 pm
"The holo panels flashed red an elite yelled" We have hull breaches in .... AAAGH " the control panel exploded " the ship cannot take anymore of this "said another elite" rogue ordered " take us into the debris field, I want teams of huragok to repair the cloaking systems!" The ship turned toward the debris field where the devil ships could not locate them with scanners or target them with weapon systems.... The devils ignored this and immediately sent waves of boarding craft toward the super wepon to take back the ship from the eagles and sangheli who now controlled the entire ship........
Not to be rude but, the eagles still have to go towards the star. The only troops at the moment are in the bridge, outside the bridge, in the throne room, and possibly outside of the throne room.

Return to “Roleplay & Fanfiction”