[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 80: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 81: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
Found 2 leaked sets including Cabal Thresher set with Ikora! - Page 2 - Community

Found 2 leaked sets including Cabal Thresher set with Ikora!

Builds & Discussions
I want Ikora I couldn't have become a worlock without her wisdom

Time to stalk amazon until i get that Dawnblade Warlock.

Ya I'm hoping that they will release with the fall line of mega.

Yeah hopefully. Ghaul's armour would be an interesting upgrade for Jeff.

Descriptions sound awesome, looking forward to it. The latest wave is still hard to find though, so this might take a while.

Cabal Thresher set with Ikora confirmed! Found a picture online: both the ship and Ikora look really good! Legionary is the same model that came with the Cabal Dropship set. Sadly can't link it since it's not from the Mega Construx site :(

Found the photo (basic understanding of the web will allow you to find it). Well, I found a photo. Gotta say, I was expecting the Thresher to be closer in size to the jumpship sets, but I'm not complaining as long as it actually shows up in U.S. markets.

Ya I don't know where these sets are or if we will see a release. I hope so but I'm worried if any line is being cancelled that it's the destiny one.

Before anyone misreads that and panics into a self-fulfilling prophecy like the stock market: He said "IF".

I'm not a naive optimist, but if I can't get expectations positive, I want to at least not get them too far below neutral.

(also the Destiny Heroes minifigs have been selling well, at least in my area)

RichardT1977 wrote:
Mon Jun 04, 2018 8:32 pm
Before anyone misreads that and panics into a self-fulfilling prophecy like the stock market: He said "IF".

I'm not a naive optimist, but if I can't get expectations positive, I want to at least not get them too far below neutral.

(also the Destiny Heroes minifigs have been selling well, at least in my area)
Ya there has been NO OFFICAL WORD on anything regarding mega brands or its lines. There will be some new lines coming that have been leaked along with the website updata that during the debacle revealed said leaks to be true along with other official images from mega at least in one regard. As far as we know though Destiny is still a Mega Construx license.

(I look at the sets released by mega and at the sale of sets. Destiny heros sold well initially like all the heroes series do when they are released however its sales have now stagnated. Most destiny sets have been heavily discounted, add to this the extremely hard to find products like the annoying Lord Salidian/ZUR armors and the infamous Dead Orbit Hunter/ Future War Cult titan. The lack of any product officially announced/ revealed at this years ToyFair and no new products being leaked other then two listing that have sense been removed and a horribly low quality concept image. Im looking at what's before me, but keeping positive at the same time.)

I personally belive that the Destiny line is in layover, I dont think anyone is challenging mega for the license and right now even hating on D2 is like beating a dead horse. Wile I would love to see the two leaked sets actually be released with some more sparrows and armory packs I feel mega will not make a move to release any Destiny sets untill after the Forsaken DLC (Year 2 of D2/ Year 5 of Destiny) Drops. As for right now the IP is pathetically weakand is still trying to catch up with D1. D2 Seriously hurt the good will the series had built up and it really burned alot of bridges in terms of merchendise which is what Mega Construx sets are. When I see Gamestop having trouble moving caball interceptors priced at less then 10$ you know the market is soured.

Return to “Destiny”