[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 80: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 81: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
Older sets - Community

Older sets

Builds & Discussions
Site's like ebay, guntree e.g. Seller's are not being honest about the parts like age of parts and stuff like that. Share your storys for the little amount of sellers that can lie,so thay can fell Gilly. Thanks.

I once bought some old 2009 halo sets on Gumtree and you could purchase it as a lot or seperate. Half of one of the sets was in the other and out of the 3 nib, 1 was open. Plus I got the figures and some of the original unsc turret which wasn't in the lot.

Once I brought arbiter(phantom version) off eBay and the picture was flawless what I got was a giant scratched arbiter it looks like a scar :/

Ah yes... One time I bought a Phantom that was complete minus the figures, crates and weapons... It was missing the whole tail section. Luckily I got a refund.

Thanks for the comments
(-; (-; (-;

I bought a Dome Battleground a few years back, "open but complete." It was missing half the parts and the seller vanished.

You get your money off the website??

I got the Dome Battleground from Amazon for a reasonable price recently. It was really a blast from the past, it had all the qualities of sets that I used to get 4 years ago. The quality of the parts isn't as good as the parts in today's sets, but it is really nice to have Sandman and a building where I can display other figures. I would get it while it's still on amazon for a good price, those sets can and will eventually go out of stock.

Return to “Call of Duty”