[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 80: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 81: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
Mega-Verse "Retired Thread" - Page 52 - Community

Mega-Verse "Retired Thread"

Tell your own story!
Zarry wrote:
Wed Feb 21, 2018 12:53 am
Um. Sup?
'Sup, Zarry. Welcome to the forums...?

I wish I could have watched this thread while it was young. It would have been fun to join. Now there's 50 pages, oops...

Spartanz19 wrote:
Wed Feb 21, 2018 5:08 pm
I wish I could have watched this thread while it was young. It would have been fun to join. Now there's 50 pages, oops...
Well, don't let that stop you.

There's always room for more collaboration and interaction.

Ah found it, thanks @CharlieBucket for telling me about this. Sadly I cannot come to this on my phone there's some weird glitch were my phones turns off while opening forums. So I wanted to ask since @NatoGreavsey stated theres more room for collaboration. I think the style my comic is will actually work very well with this. BEWARE SPOILERS AHEAD

So basically I'm using dimensions in my comic: Legacy. In which a person who goes by the name of Raidex tries to get revenge for a reason I won't state unless absolutely needed. He travels between the Halo dimension and the Destiny dimension. Both of which do not know either exist. Though few people know of both of these dimensions. One of Raidex of course. He plans on terrorizing both dimensions and of course, trying to take over everything, for he is driven by a power, that I will also not state unless absolutely needed.

See what I mean? It would be very easy to connect my Destiny and Halo dimensions to the Mega-Verse, I just don't know what we could do for a story. I would love to have my characters officially be in the mega-verse, just don't get really how we can bring them in exactly.

I'll try to come to this thread as much as possible and try to get the glitch/bug thing fixed. I would love to do a collab with any of you guys.

Per audacia ad astra.

Hm, sounds like you've got an interesting story cooking up there, _SoLiS_.

The Mega-Verse is, for the most part, simply an alternate version of the Halo universe. We have UNSC, ONI, Covenant, Banished, etc., and most of our timeline is constructed around existing events in the Halo canon. Obviously, we've taken some liberties; in the 'real' Halo canon, there are no High Elves or magic weapons, and so on.

But, while some of the stories of the Mega-Verse occasionally involve Alternate Dimensions, they ultimately all take place in the same shared universe. To put that in perspective, some creators like Zarry and Megapand25 have used characters of mine (Carlos, Jim, Shade, etc.) but since their personalities are portrayed differently, and their stories don't correlate with what's going on in this timeline, those comics aren't considered part of the Mega-Verse itself.

So, as to how Legacy could be integrated into the Mega-Verse, I see a few possibilities. Firstly, the Halo universe in Legacy could be the Mega-Verse. Alternatively, all of the dimension-hopping shenanigans in these different comics could cause some kind of crossover event. Or the Mega-Verse could be a third dimension that your comic intersects with at some point.

At the end of the day, we don't want to be telling people what they can and can't do, or stifling their creativity, so if trying to connect another story to this one doesn't work out, then that's okay. Comics and their creators can stand just as strongly on their own as they would if they were part of the Mega-Verse.

Zarry wrote:
Wed Feb 21, 2018 12:53 am
Um. Sup?
What's up zarry.

NatoGreavesy wrote:
Wed Feb 21, 2018 9:30 pm
Hm, sounds like you've got an interesting story cooking up there, _SoLiS_.

The Mega-Verse is, for the most part, simply an alternate version of the Halo universe. We have UNSC, ONI, Covenant, Banished, etc., and most of our timeline is constructed around existing events in the Halo canon. Obviously, we've taken some liberties; in the 'real' Halo canon, there are no High Elves or magic weapons, and so on.

But, while some of the stories of the Mega-Verse occasionally involve Alternate Dimensions, they ultimately all take place in the same shared universe. To put that in perspective, some creators like Zarry and Megapand25 have used characters of mine (Carlos, Jim, Shade, etc.) but since their personalities are portrayed differently, and their stories don't correlate with what's going on in this timeline, those comics aren't considered part of the Mega-Verse itself.

So, as to how Legacy could be integrated into the Mega-Verse, I see a few possibilities. Firstly, the Halo universe in Legacy could be the Mega-Verse. Alternatively, all of the dimension-hopping shenanigans in these different comics could cause some kind of crossover event. Or the Mega-Verse could be a third dimension that your comic intersects with at some point.

At the end of the day, we don't want to be telling people what they can and can't do, or stifling their creativity, so if trying to connect another story to this one doesn't work out, then that's okay. Comics and their creators can stand just as strongly on their own as they would if they were part of the Mega-Verse.
What Nato said :P

Just give the timeline a read and decide if you want in or not. Plenty of people decide not to join, so no hard feelings.

You can do whatever you like, providing it doesn't contradict the lore already here. The same goes for anyone wanting to join the Mega-Verse. If you so wish to join, we'll provide you with further instructions to initiate you into the Mega-Verse, so-to-speak.

Ya, as they have said. We're pretty open on stuff too and there's alot of alt-reality and everything. It's alot of fun.

Hi.. I am making a comic called Betrayal, and I was wondering if I could add it into the Mega-Verse. If you would like, I can tell you the back story, so you can see what I am trying to do.

TisforTiger wrote:
Fri Feb 23, 2018 4:38 pm
Hi.. I am making a comic called Betrayal, and I was wondering if I could add it into the Mega-Verse. If you would like, I can tell you the back story, so you can see what I am trying to do.
Yes please. A little bit of background/plot would be appreciated, so we know how it would fit into everything else.

Return to “Roleplay & Fanfiction”