[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 80: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 81: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
Why aren't you releasing sets in the UK any more?! - Page 3 - Community

Why aren't you releasing sets in the UK any more?!

Builds & Discussions
I thing they have an Amazon account

Bossofbricks wrote:
Sun Mar 04, 2018 3:25 pm
I thing they have an Amazon account
Amazon will cost lots shipping from the Us to the Uk and not everyone has prime

malinchat wrote:
Fri Feb 23, 2018 4:26 pm
hello, I said that in certain region (example: France or UK) when the selected worlds, there is no longer the COD series, which means that mattel no longer distributes the sets for these countries.
It seems this now includes the US as well. The link to CoD is missing in the worlds page now.

japanconstrux wrote:
Tue Mar 06, 2018 8:11 pm
malinchat wrote:
Fri Feb 23, 2018 4:26 pm
hello, I said that in certain region (example: France or UK) when the selected worlds, there is no longer the COD series, which means that mattel no longer distributes the sets for these countries.
It seems this now includes the US as well. The link to CoD is missing in the worlds page now.
Call of duty- https://www.megaconstrux.com/en-us/worlds/call-of-duty there is a link

Bossofbricks, you are missing the point. That the page still exists is less important than that Mega has removed the link from their Worlds page. Every time that has happened before, it meant that the line was discontinued.

ColBosch wrote:
Wed Mar 07, 2018 3:19 am
Bossofbricks, you are missing the point. That the page still exists is less important than that Mega has removed the link from their Worlds page. Every time that has happened before, it meant that the line was discontinued.
The line is not cancelled. Check under "ask mega construx" and topic "has the call of duty line been cancelled?" The MCX_Team verified that the line is not cancelled.

*goes and looks* Cool, thanks for the head's up.

AiasOileus wrote:
ColBosch wrote:
Wed Mar 07, 2018 3:19 am
The line is not cancelled. Check under "ask mega construx" and topic "has the call of duty line been cancelled?" The MCX_Team verified that the line is not cancelled.

I just though it might help

Bossofbricks wrote:
Wed Mar 07, 2018 2:07 pm
I just though it might help
Yes, and I apologize for my mistake and comment. Please, keep sharing that link until CoD returns to the Worlds page of this site. :-)

Return to “Call of Duty”