[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 80: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 81: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
Older sets - Community

Older sets

Builds & Discussions
Site's like ebay, guntree e.g. Seller's are not being honest about the parts like age of parts and stuff like that. Share your storys for the shear amount of sellers that can lie,so that they can fell Gilly.

Thanks.

I haven't ordered much online at all really, so I can't say anything. Although, on Amazon though, they were trying to sell a halo blind bag series 7 single bag for $55. That's a complete SCAM!!!

You get your fifty five dollars back??

Boss instead of making multiple of these pages make one to go in general discussion.

Bossofbricks wrote:
Thu Feb 22, 2018 2:30 am
You get your fifty five dollars back??
No I didn't buy it, I just saw it.

Honestly only been lied to once on eBay and that's because I was being stupid. A huge part of my collection has come from eBay, mabey it's just paying attention or what ever but most people are honestly looking to sell there items for some quick cash. I'd say be A lot more cautious with electronics but as far as mega stuff goes if you don't see it in a image they provided don't buy it. I've had some horrible exspirances with delays and shipping errors the errors being on USPS in one case sending my items to quam meanwhile delays in someone actually getting my items to me. But most of the time if your respectful things will turn out decent. Worst delay I've had was a month long set back but I got the lot haul I was after and it was still a good deal ECT.

Admiral-Sabree wrote:
Sun Mar 18, 2018 1:26 am
Honestly only been lied to once on eBay and that's because I was being stupid. A huge part of my collection has come from eBay, mabey it's just paying attention or what ever but most people are honestly looking to sell there items for some quick cash. I'd say be A lot more cautious with electronics but as far as mega stuff goes if you don't see it in a image they provided don't buy it. I've had some horrible exspirances with delays and shipping errors the errors being on USPS in one case sending my items to quam meanwhile delays in someone actually getting my items to me. But most of the time if your respectful things will turn out decent. Worst delay I've had was a month long set back but I got the lot haul I was after and it was still a good deal ECT.
Yeah sometimes you just have to be patient with these things. One time, someone was on holiday when I won their listing, and took them a month to ship it to me. Just because it takes them a long time, doesn't mean they aren't a bad seller.

Yeah that happened with my recent eBay purchase, they just had to get 1 replacement figure and it took em about 3 days yet it turned up 3 days before expected postage date so yay.

Return to “Halo”