[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 80: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 81: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
Sets in the United Kingdom - Community

Sets in the United Kingdom

Builds & Discussions
Hi all, I've keep collecting since they were first released BUT, Has anyone else noticed that is almost impossible to get sets in the UK, I ended up having to play around £120 to get the Shadow because the only place you can get them is the USA.

Also, are the hero series on average £12.99 for yous as well?

p.s I love Halo, But I'm not paying between £20-40 quid for a Drop pod or 5 figures....

It would appear that in changing their name for a massive tax dodge, Mega Construx has lost the ability to export sets internationally. Also, if you wait a little while, people tend to bring sets back from America and sell them in the UK for a much cheaper and reasonable price.

I've resigned myself to buying from Amazon (UK and US) and Ebay.
Sometimes you might need to wait a while but sets *do* appear (eventually) and at decent prices.

If I had a dime for every time I saw one of these threads I'd have quite a few dimes, also FYI I have difficulty finding mega in my local stores once I went to target and there was nothing mega, its a shame mega doesn't have the shelf space for larger sets in most stores :( I live in the US.

Return to “Halo”