[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 80: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 81: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
Hexxinq's Set Ideas - Community

Hexxinq's Set Ideas

Builds & Discussions
Halo Wars/Halo Wars 2 Sets

UNSC Rhino vs Covenant Prowler
- $69.99 CAN, would feature 5 Figures, 1 Spartan, 2 Marines and 2 Brutes.
- Would include the UNSC Rhino, Covenant Prowler and some scattered resources.

UNSC Firebase Starter
- $199.99 CAN, would feature a battlescape-like piece that would hold the firebase, 5 Marines and 1 Spartan, buildings such as Harvester, Armory, and Barracks

Covenant Stronghold Starter
- repeat from above, just with Covenant units.

Some Banished Sets such as a Banished Scarab, Banished Shroud, Banished Blisterback

Halo Reach Sets

Last Stand
- $49.99 CAN, would feature the MAC cannon, Emile, Six, and some Covenant commanders.

Hexxinq wrote:
Mon Mar 19, 2018 6:59 pm
Halo Wars/Halo Wars 2 Sets

UNSC Rhino vs Covenant Prowler
- $69.99 CAN, would feature 5 Figures, 1 Spartan, 2 Marines and 2 Brutes.
- Would include the UNSC Rhino, Covenant Prowler and some scattered resources.

UNSC Firebase Starter
- $199.99 CAN, would feature a battlescape-like piece that would hold the firebase, 5 Marines and 1 Spartan, buildings such as Harvester, Armory, and Barracks

Covenant Stronghold Starter
- repeat from above, just with Covenant units.

Some Banished Sets such as a Banished Scarab, Banished Shroud, Banished Blisterback

Halo Reach Sets

Last Stand
- $49.99 CAN, would feature the MAC cannon, Emile, Six, and some Covenant commanders.
Not bad, I'd definitely buy a covenant stronghold. The reach set looks like it'd be cool too. If you're interested, there's a whole thread filled with ideas like this if you'd like to contribute there.
viewtopic.php?f=4&t=57&start=2040

Those like sick! I'd love to have the firebase and banished set!

I don't mean to be a party crasher but their is a large thread for ideas and suggestions, good ideas tho.

Return to “Halo”