[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 80: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 81: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
Castle Grayskull: He-Man - Community

Castle Grayskull: He-Man

Got a question? Ask it here!
I've seen the videos showing the Castle Grayskull Prototype back in 2015. I have a huge interest in building a display at my work using the Mega Construx He-Man Figures you have recently released w/ Grayskull beside them.

I was wondering 2 things:
1st - I can't find anywhere on the world wide web if you will ever be releasing a Grayskull? and when?
2nd - I honestly am ready to rock now. If known I would love to know the pieces that the display took to make it and the best way to purchase all of the materials so that i can re-create it. Anything like: types of pieces it took, any form of directions, etc...

or maybe just purchase the display?

Community Team
Hey there!

Sadly we do not sell our prototypes but you can definitely create your own from reference pictures :) Make sure to share it in our Fan Gallery!

@zukny , I agree, an offical Castle Grayskull based on the prototype shown way back in 2015 would be amazing! Whilst not as impressive as the prototype, I was able to make a custom Castle Grayskull using the Mega Bloks Minions Castle sets.

https://www.megaconstrux.com/en-au/comm ... -grayskull

Very nice Grayskull!! I really like that.

It looks like you made Trap Jaw and possibly Whip Lash(?), too. Nice work!

Keep 'em coming!

Community Team
Crisco wrote:
Thu Mar 22, 2018 5:33 pm
@zukny , I agree, an offical Castle Grayskull based on the prototype shown way back in 2015 would be amazing! Whilst not as impressive as the prototype, I was able to make a custom Castle Grayskull using the Mega Bloks Minions Castle sets.

https://www.megaconstrux.com/en-au/comm ... -grayskull
Great work! We love seeing the incredible creations our fans make :D

Return to “Ask Mega Construx”