[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 80: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 81: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
Do you think there should be civilian cars - Community

Do you think there should be civilian cars

Builds & Discussions
Like the one across the road. It would be a good idea. Do you have an idea.

A.) This is the Call of Duty sub-forum, this wouldn't be the place for civilian vehicles. B.) there's already a Suggestions topic here. Not sure we need more suggestion topics in this case.

You have the right to an opinion. I am a bit half and half on your comment

Civilian cars would be cool. Maybe they could do something with them in the probuilder line.

There is literally a pinned Ideas and Suggestions topic though. I would imagine it's been pinned for a reason, to keep the ideas and suggestions there. Civilian cars also would not be "iconic" for Call of Duty. So to answer the title of the topic, no, I don't think there should be civilian or "average" cars in this line. Keep it in other lines.

This guy's a troll, who's been making a lot of spam topics elsewhere on the forum. The WebTeam is aware of the issues that bossofbricks and others have been causing, and are working on fixing the Report button. Until that happens, the best thing for us to do is just ignore these sorts of trolling efforts.

NatoGreavesy wrote:
Thu Mar 22, 2018 6:56 pm
This guy's a troll, who's been making a lot of spam topics elsewhere on the forum. The WebTeam is aware of the issues that bossofbricks and others have been causing, and are working on fixing the Report button. Until that happens, the best thing for us to do is just ignore these sorts of trolling efforts.
I will not spam again. I spasmed because I wanted my Post's to be clean
@NatoGreavesy

Bossofbricks wrote:
Fri Mar 23, 2018 3:57 am
NatoGreavesy wrote:
@NatoGreavesy

Dude it's to late for sorry, death threats, toxic inappropriate language, spam also define clean for me because I think you are making posts the "opposite" of clean.

Rogue-Elite wrote:
Fri Mar 23, 2018 10:19 am
Bossofbricks wrote:
NatoGreavesy wrote:
@NatoGreavesy

Dude it's to late for sorry, death threats, toxic inappropriate language, spam also define clean for me because I think you are making posts the "opposite" of clean.
OK yes

Rogue-Elite wrote:
Fri Mar 23, 2018 10:19 am
Bossofbricks wrote:
NatoGreavesy wrote:
@NatoGreavesy

Rogue, just don't reply to him.

Return to “Call of Duty”