[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 80: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 81: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
Bethesda lines (The Elder Scrolls and Fallout franchises - Page 2 - Community

Bethesda lines (The Elder Scrolls and Fallout franchises

Got a question? Ask it here!
The Mega Construx Destiny figures of Lord Saladin and the Iron Saga Titan are proof of the potential awesomeness of a Skyrim line. They have have that armored, Nordic vibe going on. And have melee weapons. A lot of potential figures from a Skyrim line. I suppose the big hurdle would be sets. What would you build? Dragons certainly. Maybe some structures? Houses. Temples. I'd like so see some sectional dungeons too.

Yes indeed I would like character customizer packs so you can make your in game character as a micro action figure like with the halo, destiny and world of warcraft.

I've been asking for Fallout mega bloks' figures ever since I've been collecting them. It'd be a dream come true.

Yes it would be great to have fallout so many possibilities Ceasers legion
The NCR the brotherhood of steel!

And more!

Also the figures should be COD scale

Honestly I would prefer halo scale. That's just so I can use half the armour. :P Mega really should have just made the halo scale the base scale, its so annoying having cod figures being taller and tonne the halo scale seems a lot easier to change parts. Cod hands are painful to remove.

GreenSpartan082 wrote:
Wed May 02, 2018 8:00 am
Honestly I would prefer halo scale. That's just so I can use half the armour. :P Mega really should have just made the halo scale the base scale, its so annoying having cod figures being taller and tonne the halo scale seems a lot easier to change parts. Cod hands are painful to remove.

what about in the middle of cod and halo?

I had an idea for some elder scrolls sets and those thoughts were pieces of land from all the different areas of Tamriel and with the land are races from that land and so , the sets that have land from Morrowind have dark elves and Skyrim has Nords , etc. That is an idea i had for a couple of sets.

Return to “Ask Mega Construx”