[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 80: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 81: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
I HAVE FOUND PROOF THAT CoD IS STILL GOING - Community

I HAVE FOUND PROOF THAT CoD IS STILL GOING

Builds & Discussions
Here is a link for star trek https://www.megaconstrux.com/en-us/worlds/star-trek you will note that the link is useless but CoD is not https://www.megaconstrux.com/en-us/worlds/call-of-duty
I rest my Case. I may be able to get other links please say if you want one

"I rest my Case."
I don't understand. Didn't Mega Construx confirm CoD was still alive about a month ago?
Apologies if I have misunderstood.
The question about the CoD world was why it had been removed from the Worlds page (and why videos had been removed from their YouTube channel etc etc).
Please don't tell me you have been working on this 'case' all this time :-)

Actually the link usually die a few months before the world is removed.

This was discussed weeks ago no need to cover old topics if cod was cancelled they would have said it outright THE COD LINE IS NOT CANCELLED WE KNOW THIS FOR A FACT just give it a rest they probably are updating it.

OK where did you find this info so I can look

There's a thread in Ask Mega Construx forum called "Has the Call of Duty line been cancelled" which, on page 2 of 5, contains the following update from MCX_Team @
Hey everyone!

Some of you noticed the Call of Duty website is no longer listed on our Worlds page, which has led to some speculation. We want to reassure you that the line is not cancelled! There are new sets in development as we speak and we’ll update you as soon as we can. Sorry for the confusion this has caused.

TonyG wrote:
Thu Apr 12, 2018 7:16 am
There's a thread in Ask Mega Construx forum called "Has the Call of Duty line been cancelled" which, on page 2 of 5, contains the following update from MCX_Team @
Hey everyone!

Some of you noticed the Call of Duty website is no longer listed on our Worlds page, which has led to some speculation. We want to reassure you that the line is not cancelled! There are new sets in development as we speak and we’ll update you as soon as we can. Sorry for the confusion this has caused.
Thx

I won't know if they cancelled it or not until they release new sets. Remember the Assassin's Creed ones we should've got?

Pockery wrote:
Wed May 02, 2018 2:52 am
I won't know if they cancelled it or not until they release new sets. Remember the Assassin's Creed ones we should've got?
do not revive old topics

It is confirmed the line is not canceled new sets are coming.

Return to “Call of Duty”