[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 80: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 81: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
IDEAS & SUGGESTIONS: Sets, Characters, Packs etc.. - Page 36 - Community

IDEAS & SUGGESTIONS: Sets, Characters, Packs etc..

Builds & Discussions
Rogue-Elite wrote:
Thu Mar 15, 2018 5:37 pm
JFO182 wrote:
Thu Mar 15, 2018 9:45 am
Rogue-Elite wrote:
Wed Mar 14, 2018 8:41 pm

some guns have this but not all of them
My mistake. I meant to say "angled foregrip," but I've heard it be called a horizontal grip.
hmm i would like a angled grip aswell, also I want a potato grip, lol
Yes, I think an angled grip would work well with their hands too. But it couldn't be too hard of an angle or their hands wouldn't grab it.

What about a Vietnam war style set I saw the Jungle Rangers but a whole line of sets would be great add that to the recommendations.

Chorrfela wrote:
Sat Apr 07, 2018 1:56 pm
What about a Vietnam war style set I saw the Jungle Rangers but a whole line of sets would be great add that to the recommendations.
I second that, more Vietnam War era sets would be awesome

I want to see more variety in guns I want a M4, M416, SCAR, FAMAS more ak models and with the Vietnam sets maybe a few generic Vietnamese soilders?

How about a MASH unit? We already have a medic, why not sets to build up a whole MASH display, either generic, or based off of the old TV show M*A*S*H that took place during the Korean War.

If we get any new weapons it should be the one gun that was in almost every game; the M1911.

Jungle Quad bike chase

2x quad bikes/four wheelers

3x figures

1x RPG

2x random guns

1x wooden crate

1x shovel

1x axe

1x gas can

Terrain : jungle theme with trees and plants

20$-30$ US

I'd really like to see a World War I soldier with a full gas mask and attached hose, as well as the British soldier helmet they've been putting out. There's an excellent picture of what I'm suggesting over at the top of the "bayonet" page on Wikipedia.

EdwardKenway wrote:
Sun May 06, 2018 5:54 am
I'd really like to see a World War I soldier with a full gas mask and attached hose, as well as the British soldier helmet they've been putting out. There's an excellent picture of what I'm suggesting over at the top of the "bayonet" page on Wikipedia.
not possible they only make sets based on the games, so no WWI or battlefield1 unfortunately

Return to “Call of Duty”