[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 80: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 81: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
IDEAS & SUGGESTIONS: Sets, Characters, Packs etc.. - Page 208 - Community

IDEAS & SUGGESTIONS: Sets, Characters, Packs etc..

Builds & Discussions
Spartanz19 wrote:
Mon Apr 09, 2018 12:42 pm
BUILD YOUR OWN SPACESHIP INTERIOR

Okay, this is an idea I just came up with. Build you own spaceship interior! It would be a great way for Mega to actually allow me to post (they tear everything of mine down just if I use a l*go baseplate, it's very annoying).

Hallway-- $20
2 white marines
A small hallway, 20 bloks long or so. It would have 2 easily removable walls for taking nice pictures. At the end of each side would be a moving door, for stop motion freaks like me!

Hangar-- $60
3 technician style marines, and 1 scout spartan.
This would be a large room where you could probably fit a pelican or anything smaller. There would be fuel tanks, pipes everywhere, and maybe some crates.

Bridge-- $80
The captain of the ship, 8 officers, and a recon spartan.
Okay, this room is the most important. It would have many controls, panels, and buttons to command the ship. There could even be a feature where you can knock some windows or wall panels down to simulate an attack!

Med Bay-- $40
3 medics
It would be a small set, containing multiple operating tables and medical supplies.

Prison-- $50
4 guard ODST
Okay, this one's a little far fetched but I think it could work. There would be 3 cells, each with a bed. It could have a control room to open and close the cells.

Reactor Room-- $80
1 technician
This room would hold the power source of the ship.

Armory-- $30
2 spartans and a marine
This small(ish) room would have a weapon rack and some cargo boxes of weapons.

Cargo Room-- $25
A small room loaded with boxes.

Okay guys, I really hope you like this idea. If Mega did this my money well would be dry, instantly! Each room would be boxed in with easily removable walls and sliding doors to connect each part. There would be no ceilings to lessen the price. Please Mega, do this!!!
Sign me up for one of each of those please.

TD_Bovee wrote:
Mon Apr 16, 2018 11:16 am
Spartanz19 wrote:
Mon Apr 09, 2018 12:42 pm
BUILD YOUR OWN SPACESHIP INTERIOR

Okay, this is an idea I just came up with. Build you own spaceship interior! It would be a great way for Mega to actually allow me to post (they tear everything of mine down just if I use a l*go baseplate, it's very annoying).

Hallway-- $20
2 white marines
A small hallway, 20 bloks long or so. It would have 2 easily removable walls for taking nice pictures. At the end of each side would be a moving door, for stop motion freaks like me!

Hangar-- $60
3 technician style marines, and 1 scout spartan.
This would be a large room where you could probably fit a pelican or anything smaller. There would be fuel tanks, pipes everywhere, and maybe some crates.

Bridge-- $80
The captain of the ship, 8 officers, and a recon spartan.
Okay, this room is the most important. It would have many controls, panels, and buttons to command the ship. There could even be a feature where you can knock some windows or wall panels down to simulate an attack!

Med Bay-- $40
3 medics
It would be a small set, containing multiple operating tables and medical supplies.

Prison-- $50
4 guard ODST
Okay, this one's a little far fetched but I think it could work. There would be 3 cells, each with a bed. It could have a control room to open and close the cells.

Reactor Room-- $80
1 technician
This room would hold the power source of the ship.

Armory-- $30
2 spartans and a marine
This small(ish) room would have a weapon rack and some cargo boxes of weapons.

Cargo Room-- $25
A small room loaded with boxes.

Okay guys, I really hope you like this idea. If Mega did this my money well would be dry, instantly! Each room would be boxed in with easily removable walls and sliding doors to connect each part. There would be no ceilings to lessen the price. Please Mega, do this!!!
Sign me up for one of each of those please.
I know, I wish Mega actually took suggestions.

How can you say that Z19! You've been here longer than me and you should know as well as I do that we've seen ideas get recognized and created. Just cause the MCX team isn't talking, doesn't mean they ain't looking.

ccbrowning5 wrote:
Tue Apr 17, 2018 9:18 am
How can you say that Z19! You've been here longer than me and you should know as well as I do that we've seen ideas get recognized and created. Just cause the MCX team isn't talking, doesn't mean they ain't looking.
That’s true. I guess they do listen a bit.

Spartanz19 wrote:
Tue Apr 17, 2018 10:47 am
ccbrowning5 wrote:
Tue Apr 17, 2018 9:18 am
That’s true. I guess they do listen a bit.
Yes, I agree. But they can't just look at every idea and say, "We'll pass it on to the team!" I'm thinking they have to sift through the ideas and pick the best out of them.

A halo wars 2 leader pack, Banished & UNSC the banished pack would come with Atriox, Decimus, Shipmaster, Colony, The Arbiter, YapYap THE DESTROYER, Voridus, and Pavium, each with a rightful weapon (and fixed heights) $15-$20
UNSC pack comes with Captain Cutter, Isabel, Professor Anders, Kinsano, Sergeant Johnson, Jerome, Serina $15-$20 each with rightful weapons, I think having the leaders in a pack all together would be better than having them in a single heroes pack.

Theflyingspartan wrote:
Tue Apr 17, 2018 8:16 pm
A halo wars 2 leader pack, Banished & UNSC the banished pack would come with Atriox, Decimus, Shipmaster, Colony, The Arbiter, YapYap THE DESTROYER, Voridus, and Pavium, each with a rightful weapon (and fixed heights) $15-$20
UNSC pack comes with Captain Cutter, Isabel, Professor Anders, Kinsano, Sergeant Johnson, Jerome, Serina $15-$20 each with rightful weapons, I think having the leaders in a pack all together would be better than having them in a single heroes pack.
don't forget Johnson's green machine

Adding on to the barracks and med bay idea, why not make them universal. so put 2 sets of stickers in, one for the COD collectors and one for the halo people. That way the set can apply to collectors of both groups. The med bay could just come with some generic lab coated doctor personnel that would work for both sets as well. This way they are not making 1 set that only applies to half of the people who collect their items with little extra cost.
To me they stamp out blind bags and hero sets because they sell. The younger crowd likes the figures while the collectors like the sets, i see it with my son and myself. This would open it up to both sets of collectors and allow for a greater number of sales.

TD_Bovee wrote:
Wed Apr 18, 2018 9:29 am
Adding on to the barracks and med bay idea, why not make them universal. so put 2 sets of stickers in, one for the COD collectors and one for the halo people. That way the set can apply to collectors of both groups. The med bay could just come with some generic lab coated doctor personnel that would work for both sets as well. This way they are not making 1 set that only applies to half of the people who collect their items with little extra cost.
To me they stamp out blind bags and hero sets because they sell. The younger crowd likes the figures while the collectors like the sets, i see it with my son and myself. This would open it up to both sets of collectors and allow for a greater number of sales.
That’s true, but I don’t think they make stickers anymore. I’ll go work on one for the CoD line.

Spartanz19 wrote:
Wed Apr 18, 2018 10:40 am
TD_Bovee wrote:
Wed Apr 18, 2018 9:29 am
That’s true, but I don’t think they make stickers anymore. I’ll go work on one for the CoD line.
I'm not a COD guy, I just think the market for such an item would be larger if they made it so it could be used for the collectors of both sets.

Return to “Halo”