[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 80: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 81: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
Where are Mega Construx Destiny sets actually sold? - Page 3 - Community

Where are Mega Construx Destiny sets actually sold?

Builds & Discussions
I've seen it physically in store aswell. It was tempting but alas it was 2 expensive and I didn't have a real plan on how I can use it.

For me, personally, I've found that my Walmarts tend to carry smaller items (fireteams, Heroes packs, blind bags, etc) while a local Target is more often carrying the larger building sets. TRU tends to have something of a mix, but mine is pretty behind. Lotta discontinued larger sets there.

In Europe, nowhere. They hate us.

Amazon JUST got a supply of the new halo wave including halo heroes 5-6

TheArbiter25 wrote:
Tue Mar 06, 2018 10:42 pm
Yeah but they're still super overpriced...

charliebucket wrote:
Tue Mar 06, 2018 10:53 pm
TheArbiter25 wrote:
I know heroes 5 is like $11.50 per figure

TheArbiter25 wrote:
Wed Mar 07, 2018 9:02 am
charliebucket wrote:
Tue Mar 06, 2018 10:53 pm
TheArbiter25 wrote:
I know heroes 5 is like $11.50 per figure
Yep. Let is $12 and Jun is $10. Those are the only ones I'm after, and their super pricy.

At least the Destiny Hero minifigs are selling pretty well around my area, so there's hope.

I actually wrote to them and asked them why they don't offer direct selling of their products from their website. They response with complete lack of answering my question.

Hi Brian,

Thanks for checking in with us about our Destiny Cabal Harvester Dropship. It is a really sweet set and was just released this fall. You should be able to find in soon.

Our website showcases a number of different products, some of which aren t available in stores right now. Please keep checking retailers in your area.

Hope this helps!

All the Best,
Robin S.
Mattel Consumer Services Associate

Heh still waiting for the Cabal Harvester to go on clearance in Australia. It's $400+ and I'm not that excited by that price. If I did that I would sink another $100 and get a scarab.

Return to “Destiny”