[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 80: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 81: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
IDEAS & SUGGESTIONS: Sets, Characters, Packs etc.. - Page 209 - Community

IDEAS & SUGGESTIONS: Sets, Characters, Packs etc..

Builds & Discussions
That's a good idea. However I think the scale difference ruins it unfortunately.

An idea had been thinking about recently would be for mega to include large packs of white bricks that you could build into vehicles, aircraft (obviously the windshields and cockpits would be included)or a small base, and then paint them to your liking i feel these would sell really well because people will be able to make more customs with out messing with their other sets, and instructions would bee included to make warthogs, tanks, mongeese, wasps, cyclops', hornets, ghosts, banshees, wraiths,phaetons ETC, these would probably go for about, $40-$50 due to size.

I would love some dark camo packs like that.

Theflyingspartan wrote:
Thu Apr 19, 2018 3:39 am
An idea had been thinking about recently would be for mega to include large packs of white bricks that you could build into vehicles, aircraft (obviously the windshields and cockpits would be included)or a small base, and then paint them to your liking i feel these would sell really well because people will be able to make more customs with out messing with their other sets, and instructions would bee included to make warthogs, tanks, mongeese, wasps, cyclops', hornets, ghosts, banshees, wraiths,phaetons ETC, these would probably go for about, $40-$50 due to size.
I live not to terribly far from a Legoland store and they do this, you buy a container and fill it with whatever you want and it costs the same. It really helps for base building and things like that. I know i got a whole bunch of wall panels this way last year, but if Mega did it and it was Halo camo or the white marble look id be all over it.

I would probably go there and get all the pieces to build old sets, like the h4 pelican

i would like to see more covenant weapons or armor customizer pack,or drop pods with some New Colours Zealots,hope they make more and also a covenant classic at sets from Halo 1 and Halo 2, :)

Add on building sets for the firebase set. So we can have a full firebase.

werepolarbear wrote:
Fri Apr 20, 2018 11:07 am
Add on building sets for the firebase set. So we can have a full firebase.
that would be amazing,with two marines and 3 covies two jackals and one elite

Here let me help

FIRE BASE BARRACKS

includes :

Large barracks

8x generic marines

1x marine officer

Generic guns

Bunk beds

The barracks should be large enough for AT LEAST 4 bunk beds but preferably more

1x UNSC flag

1x machine gun on tripod

Pile of sand bags

FIRE BASE ARMORY

INCLUDES :

Armory building

Weapons

Weapon racks

1x marine

2x jackals

1x elite

FIRE BASE

FIRE BASE GARAGE

INCLUDES :

Garage large enough for to scorpion tanks

2x mechanics

1x elite

2x grunts

Tire rack with wharthog tires

Gas cans

4x barrels

2x large crates

1x small crate

2x weapon racks with :

1x hammer

1x wrench

1x shovel

1x axe

1x ratchet

1x shotgun

1x pickaxe

That's it for now feel free to quote this comment to add anything if you want.

Rogue-Elite wrote:
Sun Apr 22, 2018 8:24 am
Here let me help

FIRE BASE BARRACKS

includes :

Large barracks

8x generic marines

1x marine officer

Generic guns

Bunk beds

The barracks should be large enough for AT LEAST 4 bunk beds but preferably more

1x UNSC flag

1x machine gun on tripod

Pile of sand bags

FIRE BASE ARMORY

INCLUDES :

Armory building

Weapons

Weapon racks

1x marine

2x jackals

1x elite

FIRE BASE

FIRE BASE GARAGE

INCLUDES :

Garage large enough for to scorpion tanks

2x mechanics

1x elite

2x grunts

Tire rack with wharthog tires

Gas cans

4x barrels

2x large crates

1x small crate

2x weapon racks with :

1x hammer

1x wrench

1x shovel

1x axe

1x ratchet

1x shotgun

1x pickaxe

That's it for now feel free to quote this comment to add anything if you want.
A command center! With wallmounted TV's and a holotable. With a 1 general 4 some "security" marines and 2 "field sergeants". Maybe a couple tech's as well.

Return to “Halo”