[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 80: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 81: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
I have an idea for a comic - Page 4 - Community

I have an idea for a comic

Tell your own story!
I think WoW and destiny should be in this as well

Rogue-Elite wrote:
Fri Apr 20, 2018 3:45 pm
I think WoW and destiny should be in this as well
OK lets discuss it

I’ve recommended this before, but I think that this won’t work unless you have some time travel or something similar. Nobody’s going to be able to do this unless there’s one character and he lives inside of a tiny set. My point is, having time travel or something like it will mean that nobody has to have the same sets, only some main figures. Even that will be hard. The main heroes NEED to be extremely limited.

Spartanz19 wrote:
Fri Apr 20, 2018 4:19 pm
I’ve recommended this before, but I think that this won’t work unless you have some time travel or something similar. Nobody’s going to be able to do this unless there’s one character and he lives inside of a tiny set. My point is, having time travel or something like it will mean that nobody has to have the same sets, only some main figures. Even that will be hard. The main heroes NEED to be extremely limited.
ok maybe say a Spartan finds himself in a ancient temple falls into a time rupture and goes on to different time periods meeting different people and trying to find a way back to his time.

Rogue-Elite wrote:
Fri Apr 20, 2018 5:04 pm
Spartanz19 wrote:
ok maybe say a Spartan finds himself in a ancient temple falls into a time rupture and goes on to different time periods meeting different people and trying to find a way back to his time.
This is how i think that's will inevitability happen. (I don't have destiny sorry)

Bossofbricks wrote:
Sat Apr 21, 2018 6:30 am
Rogue-Elite wrote:
Fri Apr 20, 2018 5:04 pm
Spartanz19 wrote:
This is how i think that's will inevitability happen. (I don't have destiny sorry)

I don't have any Destiny

What figures should we use?

I think any that someone wants. At the end of each user’s turn the time change would occur again.

You could do the time lord thing from dr who so the main characters look could change between chapters. I think you would want them to be as close as possible but if say you used a red spartan figure and the next guy had a red spartan but different style they could use that with a "why does my look change as i transfer between places" mystery as well.

LishaThorne wrote:
Sat Apr 21, 2018 2:42 pm
You could do the time lord thing from dr who so the main characters look could change between chapters. I think you would want them to be as close as possible but if say you used a red spartan figure and the next guy had a red spartan but different style they could use that with a "why does my look change as i transfer between places" mystery as well.
@LishaThorne could you possibly help considering the nature of your current comic?

Return to “Roleplay & Fanfiction”