[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 80: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 81: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
I have a figure with a messed up visor and I’m going to paint it. Any tips? - Community

I have a figure with a messed up visor and I’m going to paint it. Any tips?

Tips & Tricks
I’m wondering for myself and anyone interested in customs, what can be done to paint a visor on well?

Use a very small brush and very small layers of paint also what color are you gonna paint it? I suggest a metallic paint such has silver or gold.

Just make sure that you tape the areas of the helmet that surround the visor off.

Also, the figure is orange in mk 4 gen 1 armor from blind bag series Foxtrot, so I was thinking metallic light blue.

ArtfulConch wrote:
Sat Apr 21, 2018 1:25 pm
Also, the figure is orange in mk 4 gen 1 armor from blind bag series Foxtrot, so I was thinking metallic light blue.
go for it! My personal opinion would be silver but hey if you don't like it, paint over it, but it you do post it on the gallery!

I definitely will!! Thank you Rouge-Elite!

ArtfulConch wrote:
Sat Apr 21, 2018 4:25 pm
I definitely will!! Thank you Rouge-Elite!
YW

Return to “Custom builds & Modifications”